Ryan Lochte on 'SNL' Parody: It's Cool, but Seth MacFarlane Pegged Me Wrong
Ryan Lochte has responded to Seth MacFarlane's impersonation on "Saturday Night Live". "Well I gotta admit that was a pretty harsh one, but it's cool to have Seth parody me," the swimmer told Celebuzz after the 38th season premiere of the variety show. "I think he pegged me wrong."
He further commented, "But when I heard he did a skit I knew I was in for it! It's all in fun." He went on referencing to the faux Lochte's mispronunciation in the sketch as saying, "And of course if I'm talked about on 'SNL' I know they are gonna get me 'go-od'."
In the Saturday, September 15 episode of "SNL", MacFarlane showed up in a red tracksuit to portray Lochte for the Weekend Update segment. He was asked by Seth Meyers about the upcoming fall TV shows that he's looking forward to.
MacFarlane's Lochte said he loved watching "Monkey Hospital" while he meant "Animal Practice", and gave it a "three swims" rating while holding up two fingers. He also mispronounced "Go On" as "goon", and said it looked "go-od". Meyers then corrected him, explaining that it's actually "good".
More Saturday Night Live News
- Angelina Jolie Worries Brad Pitt Will Leave Her for Marion Cotillard
- Kanye West Kicks Off 'Saint Pablo Tour' and It Has Flying Stage. How Fans React?
- 'Frustrated' Shawn Mendes Slams Billboard for Misquoting Comments About His Fans
- Sibling Rivalry What? Khloe Kardashian Calls Kim Her 'Body Motivation'
- Robin Thicke, Pharrell and T.I. Officially Appeal 'Blurred Lines' Copyright Verdict
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Bra During Casual Stroll While Kylie Flaunts Major Cleavage
- Demi Moore Joins Cast of R-Rated Comedy 'Rock That Body'
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are in No Rush to Walk Down the Aisle