Ryan Lochte on 'SNL' Parody: It's Cool, but Seth MacFarlane Pegged Me Wrong
Ryan Lochte has responded to Seth MacFarlane's impersonation on "Saturday Night Live". "Well I gotta admit that was a pretty harsh one, but it's cool to have Seth parody me," the swimmer told Celebuzz after the 38th season premiere of the variety show. "I think he pegged me wrong."
He further commented, "But when I heard he did a skit I knew I was in for it! It's all in fun." He went on referencing to the faux Lochte's mispronunciation in the sketch as saying, "And of course if I'm talked about on 'SNL' I know they are gonna get me 'go-od'."
In the Saturday, September 15 episode of "SNL", MacFarlane showed up in a red tracksuit to portray Lochte for the Weekend Update segment. He was asked by Seth Meyers about the upcoming fall TV shows that he's looking forward to.
MacFarlane's Lochte said he loved watching "Monkey Hospital" while he meant "Animal Practice", and gave it a "three swims" rating while holding up two fingers. He also mispronounced "Go On" as "goon", and said it looked "go-od". Meyers then corrected him, explaining that it's actually "good".
More Saturday Night Live News
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs