Ryan Lochte on 'SNL' Parody: It's Cool, but Seth MacFarlane Pegged Me Wrong
Ryan Lochte has responded to Seth MacFarlane's impersonation on "Saturday Night Live". "Well I gotta admit that was a pretty harsh one, but it's cool to have Seth parody me," the swimmer told Celebuzz after the 38th season premiere of the variety show. "I think he pegged me wrong."
He further commented, "But when I heard he did a skit I knew I was in for it! It's all in fun." He went on referencing to the faux Lochte's mispronunciation in the sketch as saying, "And of course if I'm talked about on 'SNL' I know they are gonna get me 'go-od'."
In the Saturday, September 15 episode of "SNL", MacFarlane showed up in a red tracksuit to portray Lochte for the Weekend Update segment. He was asked by Seth Meyers about the upcoming fall TV shows that he's looking forward to.
MacFarlane's Lochte said he loved watching "Monkey Hospital" while he meant "Animal Practice", and gave it a "three swims" rating while holding up two fingers. He also mispronounced "Go On" as "goon", and said it looked "go-od". Meyers then corrected him, explaining that it's actually "good".
More Saturday Night Live News
- CBS Renews 16 Series for 2017-2018 Season - Find Out Which Show Makes the Cut
- Rihanna Is Reportedly Not Surprised With Drake's New Sade Tattoo. Find Out Why
- It's Finally Here! Zayn Malik Releases New Single 'Still Got Time' Ft. PARTYNEXTDOOR
- Mariah Carey Plans to Throw More 'Subtle Shade' at Nicki Minaj
- Report: Generous George Clooney Under FBI Investigation for Money Laundering
- 'Justice League' Character Posters and Teasers Are Out, First Trailer Will Be Released Soon
- 'Twin Peaks' Revival: First Photos and Details Are Revealed
- FOX's' X-Men' Pilot 'Gifted' Unveils First BTS Photo Featuring Amy Acker