Ryan Lochte on 'SNL' Parody: It's Cool, but Seth MacFarlane Pegged Me Wrong
Ryan Lochte has responded to Seth MacFarlane's impersonation on "Saturday Night Live". "Well I gotta admit that was a pretty harsh one, but it's cool to have Seth parody me," the swimmer told Celebuzz after the 38th season premiere of the variety show. "I think he pegged me wrong."
He further commented, "But when I heard he did a skit I knew I was in for it! It's all in fun." He went on referencing to the faux Lochte's mispronunciation in the sketch as saying, "And of course if I'm talked about on 'SNL' I know they are gonna get me 'go-od'."
In the Saturday, September 15 episode of "SNL", MacFarlane showed up in a red tracksuit to portray Lochte for the Weekend Update segment. He was asked by Seth Meyers about the upcoming fall TV shows that he's looking forward to.
MacFarlane's Lochte said he loved watching "Monkey Hospital" while he meant "Animal Practice", and gave it a "three swims" rating while holding up two fingers. He also mispronounced "Go On" as "goon", and said it looked "go-od". Meyers then corrected him, explaining that it's actually "good".
More Saturday Night Live News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie