First Look at Chloe Moretz in Hit-Girl Suit on 'Kick-Ass 2' Set
After being spotted arriving on the set of "Kick-Ass 2: Balls to the Wall" in Toronto recently, Chloe Moretz is now caught on camera appearing on the filming location in a full attire of Hit-Girl. She, however, tries to cover her costume with a black robe as she steps out on the set with co-star Aaron Johnson.
Chloe is snapped dressing up in Hit-Girl signature purple jumpsuit complete with a cape and an eye mask. She is seen wrapping her blond hair with a hairnet instead of covering it up with her character's iconic bob purple wig. Johnson, meanwhile, is spotted donning casual outfit and sporting scruffy beard and unkempt long hair.
In some other "Kick-Ass 2" set photos, a stunt-double for Chloe is photographed filming what seems to be an action scene. Clad in full Hit-Girl all-purple ensemble and wig, the female stunt performer is seen hanging from the fire escape on a building exterior.
In addition to bringing back Chloe and Aaron as Hit-Girl and Dave respectively, "Kick-Ass 2" is supported by Nicolas Cage as Big Daddy, Christopher Mintz-Plasse as Red Mist, Robert Emms as Insect Man, Olga Kurkulina as Mother Russia, and Andy Nyman as The Tumor. The film has recently also cast Jim Carrey as The Colonel.
Plot details for "Kick-Ass 2" are still kept secret. The original "Kick-Ass", which was released in 2010, followed ordinary teenager Dave who set out to become a real-life superhero. The sequel is directed by Jeff Wadlow, who also works to pen the script alongside the first film's director Matthew Vaughn.
- Mary J. Blige to Guest Star on 'How to Get Away with Murder'
- Ryan Reynolds Paid 'Deadpool' Screenwriters With His Own Money
- Rob Kardashian Finally Opens Up on Why He Ditched Kim Kardashian's Wedding
- Drake and Rihanna Nuzzling and Holding Hands in Miami
- 'Stranger Things' Officially Renewed for Season 2 - Watch the Teaser Here!
- Chris Stapleton, Carrie Underwood, Keith Urban Lead Nominations for 2016 CMA Awards
- Demi Lovato Surprises Fans as Undercover Lyft Driver and Disses Selena Gomez
- Chris Brown Is Released on $250K Bail, Lawyer Calls Assault Allegations 'Demonstrably False'