Amanda Bynes Fumed at Being Called the New Lindsay Lohan
Amanda Bynes reportedly has responded to Lindsay Lohan's snarky comment about her frequent traffic violations. A source tells Chicago Sun-Times that the former Nickelodeon star says she's nothing like the "Mean Girls" actress.
"Amanda is furious about being compared to Lindsay, who has had a long history of substance abuse and so many problems," the source explains. "Amanda has that one DUI and that's not good, but you can't really compare the two of them."
LiLo herself was irked by the fact that Bynes went unpunished for landing in a series of troubles while she went to jail not a long time ago. "Why did I get put in jail and a nickelodeon star has had NO punishment(s) so far?" the ex-Disney star tweeted.
LiLo had several trips to jail since she was involved in a 2007 DUI case. She was finally freed from her DUI probation last March and relatively stayed out of trouble until she got involved in a car accident in June and then linked to an alleged home burglary. She's cleared of the robbery case later on.
Bynes, meanwhile, broke laws on the road one too many times. She is currently facing a DUI charge and two counts of hit-and-run misdemeanor. Her driving mishaps led to her license being suspended and her car being impounded when she ignored judge's order not to drive without a valid license.
Bynes' rep hasn't commented on her endless runs-in with the law, but somebody living near her house was willing to share what they knew about her. "She used to leave the house every day to walk her dog," the neighbor told E! News, "but she has not done that for a couple of months...When she was walking the dog, she would always wear the same clothes, she would put her headphones in, and she would always walk over the other side of the street so she didn't have to talk to anyone."
"No one knows what is going on with her," the neighbor continued. "Her house has become dilapidated. It used to be beautiful but she's let it go to ruin. That's even getting her into trouble, the homeowners' association is very annoyed at her. It was a beautiful house and now it looks a state."
More Amanda Bynes News
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Maksim Chmerkovskiy Will Return, Ryan Lochte Is in Talks for Season 23
- Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie for Her Birthday After Partying With Bronte Blampied
- Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj to Perform 'Side to Side' at 2016 MTV VMAs
- Inside Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom's Proposal Plans
- Christoph Waltz in Talks to Join James Cameron's 'Alita: Battle Angel'
- Kim Kardashian Flaunts Entire Breasts in Racy See-Through Top for a Photoshoot in Mexico
- The Weeknd Shares Snippet of His Cashmere Cat Collaboration 'Wild Love'
- Britney Spears Biopic Coming on Lifetime. Find Out Who Plays the Pop Star