Blake Lively Returns to Work, Shows Off Wedding Ring
Blake Lively is back to work roughly a week after secretly marrying Ryan Reynolds. She's spotted on the set of "Gossip Girl" in New York City on Monday, September 17. Almost at the same time, a picture taken from an earlier sighting that gave a first look at her wedding band hit the web.
Blake is seen passionately kissing her new husband on the lips. She placed her left hand on his neck, giving the camera a clear view of the big rock on her ring finger. The picture was taken in Charleston one day after the couple tied the knot at Boone Hall Plantation in North Carolina on September 9.
Their wedding bands were designed by Lorraine Schwartz who also helped the couple create her engagement jewel. Her wedding ring boasts a large center stone supported by small bands decorated with a series of delicate diamonds.
Blake and Ryan reportedly ended their brief honeymoon by having a romantic night Saturday at the Inn of Little Washington in Rappahannock County, Va. The newlywed made their ways into the venue through a side entrance and enjoyed their meal at a secluded table near the garden.
On their nuptials, Blake, 25, wore a custom Marchesa gown and Ryan, 35, donned a specially-made Burberry suit with custom leather suspenders. She walked down the aisle to a children's choir singing a rendition of Frankie Valli's 1967 classic "Can't Take My Eyes Off of You".
In a bit contradicting report by E! News, the couple reportedly applied for their license at Charleston County Probate Court on September 13. Blake Ellender Lively and Ryan Rodney Reynolds listed their marriage date as September 14.
More Blake Lively News
- 'Westworld' Reveals Who the Man in Black Is, but There Are Bigger Twists
- Madonna Accused of Getting Butt Implants After Onstage Twerk With Ariana Grande
- Jonah Hill Involved in Serious Car Accident in L.A. - Is He Okay?
- The Weeknd Scores Second No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'Starboy'
- 'American Honey' Is Triumphant at British Independent Film Awards
- Artist of the Week: Zay Hilfigerrr
- Gwen Stefani Fails to Cover Her Neck Hickey During an Outing With Her Kids
- Find Out When Kim Kardashian Will Return to Social Media