Blake Lively Returns to Work, Shows Off Wedding Ring
Blake Lively is back to work roughly a week after secretly marrying Ryan Reynolds. She's spotted on the set of "Gossip Girl" in New York City on Monday, September 17. Almost at the same time, a picture taken from an earlier sighting that gave a first look at her wedding band hit the web.
Blake is seen passionately kissing her new husband on the lips. She placed her left hand on his neck, giving the camera a clear view of the big rock on her ring finger. The picture was taken in Charleston one day after the couple tied the knot at Boone Hall Plantation in North Carolina on September 9.
Their wedding bands were designed by Lorraine Schwartz who also helped the couple create her engagement jewel. Her wedding ring boasts a large center stone supported by small bands decorated with a series of delicate diamonds.
Blake and Ryan reportedly ended their brief honeymoon by having a romantic night Saturday at the Inn of Little Washington in Rappahannock County, Va. The newlywed made their ways into the venue through a side entrance and enjoyed their meal at a secluded table near the garden.
On their nuptials, Blake, 25, wore a custom Marchesa gown and Ryan, 35, donned a specially-made Burberry suit with custom leather suspenders. She walked down the aisle to a children's choir singing a rendition of Frankie Valli's 1967 classic "Can't Take My Eyes Off of You".
In a bit contradicting report by E! News, the couple reportedly applied for their license at Charleston County Probate Court on September 13. Blake Ellender Lively and Ryan Rodney Reynolds listed their marriage date as September 14.
More Blake Lively News
- Kylie Jenner Calls Tyga Her 'Husband' on Snapchat
- Lindsay Lohan Writing Tell-All Book About Her Life
- 'Wreck-It Ralph 2' Gets 2018 Release Date, Hints at Internet Setting
- Rihanna Is Queen of the Universe in 'Sledgehammer' Music Video
- Lady GaGa Responds to Dalai Lama Controversy
- Idris Elba, Michael B. Jordan, John Boyega Join Academy After OscarsSoWhite Backlash
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera