Blake Lively Returns to Work, Shows Off Wedding Ring
Blake Lively is back to work roughly a week after secretly marrying Ryan Reynolds. She's spotted on the set of "Gossip Girl" in New York City on Monday, September 17. Almost at the same time, a picture taken from an earlier sighting that gave a first look at her wedding band hit the web.
Blake is seen passionately kissing her new husband on the lips. She placed her left hand on his neck, giving the camera a clear view of the big rock on her ring finger. The picture was taken in Charleston one day after the couple tied the knot at Boone Hall Plantation in North Carolina on September 9.
Their wedding bands were designed by Lorraine Schwartz who also helped the couple create her engagement jewel. Her wedding ring boasts a large center stone supported by small bands decorated with a series of delicate diamonds.
Blake and Ryan reportedly ended their brief honeymoon by having a romantic night Saturday at the Inn of Little Washington in Rappahannock County, Va. The newlywed made their ways into the venue through a side entrance and enjoyed their meal at a secluded table near the garden.
On their nuptials, Blake, 25, wore a custom Marchesa gown and Ryan, 35, donned a specially-made Burberry suit with custom leather suspenders. She walked down the aisle to a children's choir singing a rendition of Frankie Valli's 1967 classic "Can't Take My Eyes Off of You".
In a bit contradicting report by E! News, the couple reportedly applied for their license at Charleston County Probate Court on September 13. Blake Ellender Lively and Ryan Rodney Reynolds listed their marriage date as September 14.
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune
- 'Alita: Battle Angel' Casts 'Nashville' Actor in Key Role
- Daniel Radcliffe Reveals the Outrageous Advice Donald Trump Gave Him When They First Met
- Is Brad Pitt the Real Reason Selena Gomez Checks Into Rehab?
- Listen to Major Lazer and Showtek's New Collab 'Believer'
- Angelina Jolie Eyed for War Drama 'Shoot Like a Girl'
- 'Archer' Creator Plans Show's Ending After Season 10
- Hugh Hefner Makes Fun of Death Rumors: Tabloids Should've Told Me That I'm Sick