Kate Middleton Greeted by Topless Woman Amid Photo Scandal
As her topless pictures were published in Europe, Kate Middleton found herself in a situation that hit close to home in Marau, Solomon Islands. The Duchess of Cambridge and her husband, Prince William, got a warm welcome from several topless women wearing traditional attires.
While the royal family was unhappy that her topless photos taken during a vacation in Province made their ways out, Kate didn't seem to mind the topless greeting. In fact, she smiled when given a traditional necklace and looked amused when seeing a topless sculpture of a female figure.
Kate and William are taking legal action against French tabloid Closer, the first magazine publishing her topless pictures. Despite the lawsuit threat from the royal family, Dublin-based Irish's Daily Star and Italian magazine Chi followed Closer's footsteps.
"She's not our future queen," Daily Star's editor Mike O'Kane told BBC. "The duchess would be no different to any other celeb pics we would get in, for example Rihanna or Lady GaGa." He was reportedly suspended over the decision to publish the pictures.
Meanwhile, lawyers for Britain's royal family will go to court in France on Monday, September 17 to stop further publication in that country. They would seek an injunction in a Paris court against media group Mindadori that published Closer and Italian's Chi.
More Kate Middleton News
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny