Kate Middleton Greeted by Topless Woman Amid Photo Scandal
As her topless pictures were published in Europe, Kate Middleton found herself in a situation that hit close to home in Marau, Solomon Islands. The Duchess of Cambridge and her husband, Prince William, got a warm welcome from several topless women wearing traditional attires.
While the royal family was unhappy that her topless photos taken during a vacation in Province made their ways out, Kate didn't seem to mind the topless greeting. In fact, she smiled when given a traditional necklace and looked amused when seeing a topless sculpture of a female figure.
Kate and William are taking legal action against French tabloid Closer, the first magazine publishing her topless pictures. Despite the lawsuit threat from the royal family, Dublin-based Irish's Daily Star and Italian magazine Chi followed Closer's footsteps.
"She's not our future queen," Daily Star's editor Mike O'Kane told BBC. "The duchess would be no different to any other celeb pics we would get in, for example Rihanna or Lady GaGa." He was reportedly suspended over the decision to publish the pictures.
Meanwhile, lawyers for Britain's royal family will go to court in France on Monday, September 17 to stop further publication in that country. They would seek an injunction in a Paris court against media group Mindadori that published Closer and Italian's Chi.
- Katherine Heigl and Josh Kelley Welcome Baby Boy - Find Out His Name
- Katie Holmes and Suri Cruise Have Mother-Daughter Date at Lakers Game
- Justin Bieber on Selena Gomez's Romance With The Weeknd: It's Only for Promotion
- Chris Brown and Rihanna May Start Hooking Up Again After Spotted Hanging Out Together
- Chris Pratt Shares Great Chemistry With Anna Faris in 'Mom' Sneak Peek
- Amber Rose Left Blushing After Beau Val Chmerkovkiy Kisses Her at NY Knicks Game
- What Bad Blood? Selena Gomez and Taylor Swift Reunite at Secret Meeting After Months Apart
- DJ Khaled May Be Working on New Music With Alicia Keys, Justin Bieber and Chance the Rapper