Kate Middleton Greeted by Topless Woman Amid Photo Scandal
As her topless pictures were published in Europe, Kate Middleton found herself in a situation that hit close to home in Marau, Solomon Islands. The Duchess of Cambridge and her husband, Prince William, got a warm welcome from several topless women wearing traditional attires.
While the royal family was unhappy that her topless photos taken during a vacation in Province made their ways out, Kate didn't seem to mind the topless greeting. In fact, she smiled when given a traditional necklace and looked amused when seeing a topless sculpture of a female figure.
Kate and William are taking legal action against French tabloid Closer, the first magazine publishing her topless pictures. Despite the lawsuit threat from the royal family, Dublin-based Irish's Daily Star and Italian magazine Chi followed Closer's footsteps.
"She's not our future queen," Daily Star's editor Mike O'Kane told BBC. "The duchess would be no different to any other celeb pics we would get in, for example Rihanna or Lady GaGa." He was reportedly suspended over the decision to publish the pictures.
Meanwhile, lawyers for Britain's royal family will go to court in France on Monday, September 17 to stop further publication in that country. They would seek an injunction in a Paris court against media group Mindadori that published Closer and Italian's Chi.
More Kate Middleton News
- 'Carpool Karaoke': Lady GaGa Is Novice Driver, James Corden Tries on Her Infamous Costumes
- Shia LaBeouf Is a Marine With PTSD in 'Man Down' Teaser Trailer
- Rihanna Sends Taylor Swift a Warning After Pop Diva Spent Her Night Partying With Drake
- Ray J Teams Up With Chris Brown for Kanye West 'Famous' Response
- Here's Why Ryan Reynolds Disagrees With Tim Miller's 'More Stylish' Version of 'Deadpool 2'
- Taylor Kinney Already Moves on After Lady GaGa Split. Who's His New Girlfriend?
- What Breakup? Katie Holmes and Jamie Foxx Are 'Still Together' Despite Split Rumors
- We'll Miss You, Toby! 'Pretty Little Liars' Star and Creator Say Goodbye to Keegan Allen