Kate Middleton Greeted by Topless Woman Amid Photo Scandal
As her topless pictures were published in Europe, Kate Middleton found herself in a situation that hit close to home in Marau, Solomon Islands. The Duchess of Cambridge and her husband, Prince William, got a warm welcome from several topless women wearing traditional attires.
While the royal family was unhappy that her topless photos taken during a vacation in Province made their ways out, Kate didn't seem to mind the topless greeting. In fact, she smiled when given a traditional necklace and looked amused when seeing a topless sculpture of a female figure.
Kate and William are taking legal action against French tabloid Closer, the first magazine publishing her topless pictures. Despite the lawsuit threat from the royal family, Dublin-based Irish's Daily Star and Italian magazine Chi followed Closer's footsteps.
"She's not our future queen," Daily Star's editor Mike O'Kane told BBC. "The duchess would be no different to any other celeb pics we would get in, for example Rihanna or Lady GaGa." He was reportedly suspended over the decision to publish the pictures.
Meanwhile, lawyers for Britain's royal family will go to court in France on Monday, September 17 to stop further publication in that country. They would seek an injunction in a Paris court against media group Mindadori that published Closer and Italian's Chi.
More Kate Middleton News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal