'Big Bang Theory': 'Bent' Star Will Cause a Tension Between Leonard and Penny
A new girl will come in between Leonard and Penny when "The Big Bang Theory" returns with its third season. Co-creator Bill Prady confirmed on the red carpet of the September 15 Creative Emmy Awards that Margo Harshman was booked to appear as Leonard's new romantic interest.
The 26-year-old actress, who is best known for playing Tawny Dean on Disney Channel's series "Even Stevens", will portray Sheldon's new assistant Alex. She quickly hits it off with Leonard and this "may create a little tension" for the experimental physicist and Penny, executive producer Steve Molaro told TVLine.
Harshman has had numerous guest-starring experiences, including an episode of "Grey's Anatomy", "Modern Family" and "House M.D." each. She had a regular role on NBC's comedy "Bent", but the show lasted for only six episodes.
"Big Bang" itself will kick off the new season Thursday, September 27 at 8 P.M on CBS. A problem is also looming in Sheldon and Amy's relationship as Amy is "trying to drag Sheldon along further into this relationship," but Sheldon is "reluctant every step of the way."
- New Couple Alert? Katy Perry and Chris Martin Are Spotted Holding Hands
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed
- Living Life to the Fullest! Brad Pitt Caught Cozying Up to Sienna Miller and Elle Macpherson
- Louis Tomlinson Was Feeling Left Out of One Direction: 'What Have I Really Done to Contribute Here?'
- Gwyneth Paltrow's Goop Accused by NASA of Scamming Customers With Healing Stickers
- Liev Schreiber Spotted With Another Woman Amid Dating Rumors With Gerard Butler's Ex Morgan Brown