Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Couple Up for '10 Years' Brunch Reunion Event
Channing Tatum and his pretty wife Jenna Dewan attended a "high school reunion" in New York as part of the promotional event for the married couple's upcoming rom-com "10 Years". The pair was spotted looking inseparable from each other when hitting the Hotel Chantelle, New York for a Brunch Reunion Event on Sunday, September 16.
Channing kept it casual in a black shirt and pants that he paired with a matching vest and shoes. His missus Jenna, meanwhile, opted for a girly look in a long-sleeved white top with black accent on the collar. She teamed the classy shirt with a cyan mini skirt, that exposed her firm legs, and a pair of towering black heels.
Before hitting the event, Jenna took to her Twitter account and wrote, "We're dropping in theatres tonight and tomorrow!! Get your 10 years tickets now and say hi!!" She added, "Oops... theatres in NYC I meant to add.. ."
Joining Channing and Jenna at the promo event were co-stars Kate Mara and Ari Graynor. Kate looked fresh in a red frock by Miu Miu that she paired with Brian Atwood pumps and a Dannijo necklace, while Ari looked playful in a colorful dress by Stacey Bended that she paired with daring red shoes.
Other co-stars spotted at the event were Max Minghella, Rosario Dawson, Anthony Mackie, Brian Geraghty, Jamie Linden, Oscar Isaac and Scott Porter. The event itself was hosted by Anchor Bay Films which teamed up with Grey Goose Vodka.
"10 Years" follows a group of friends on the night of their high school reunion who, a decade later, still haven't quite grown up. It has been released in selected theaters in the U.S. since Friday, September 14.
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics