Eva Longoria and Christina Aguilera at 2012 ALMA Red Carpet
Eva Longoria and Christina Aguilera helped celebrate the accomplishments made by Hispanics in film, television, and music at 2012 ALMA Awards. They were joined by America Ferrera, Nicole Richie, Wilmer Valderrama, Diego Boneta, Ryan Lochte and Jake Gyllenhaal among others.
The "Desperate Housewives" star wore a black long dress with a high neckline and a split at the front. "The Voice" judge flaunted her leg in a dark-colored number as well, the Lionel Richie daughter also opted for black gown, while the "Ugly Betty" actress chose a deep-blue dress. The gentlemen graced the red carpet in their designer suits.
The show took place at the Pasadena Civic Auditorium on Sunday, September 16 in Pasadena, Calif. Co-hosted by Eva and George Lopez, it will broadcast on ABC on September 21, 2012 at 8 P.M. EDT / 7 P.M. CDT. Zoe Saldana was among the winners as she took home Favorite Movie Actress Drama/Adventure.
More Eva Longoria News
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'