Eva Longoria and Christina Aguilera at 2012 ALMA Red Carpet
Eva Longoria and Christina Aguilera helped celebrate the accomplishments made by Hispanics in film, television, and music at 2012 ALMA Awards. They were joined by America Ferrera, Nicole Richie, Wilmer Valderrama, Diego Boneta, Ryan Lochte and Jake Gyllenhaal among others.
The "Desperate Housewives" star wore a black long dress with a high neckline and a split at the front. "The Voice" judge flaunted her leg in a dark-colored number as well, the Lionel Richie daughter also opted for black gown, while the "Ugly Betty" actress chose a deep-blue dress. The gentlemen graced the red carpet in their designer suits.
The show took place at the Pasadena Civic Auditorium on Sunday, September 16 in Pasadena, Calif. Co-hosted by Eva and George Lopez, it will broadcast on ABC on September 21, 2012 at 8 P.M. EDT / 7 P.M. CDT. Zoe Saldana was among the winners as she took home Favorite Movie Actress Drama/Adventure.
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season