Eva Longoria and Christina Aguilera at 2012 ALMA Red Carpet
Eva Longoria and Christina Aguilera helped celebrate the accomplishments made by Hispanics in film, television, and music at 2012 ALMA Awards. They were joined by America Ferrera, Nicole Richie, Wilmer Valderrama, Diego Boneta, Ryan Lochte and Jake Gyllenhaal among others.
The "Desperate Housewives" star wore a black long dress with a high neckline and a split at the front. "The Voice" judge flaunted her leg in a dark-colored number as well, the Lionel Richie daughter also opted for black gown, while the "Ugly Betty" actress chose a deep-blue dress. The gentlemen graced the red carpet in their designer suits.
The show took place at the Pasadena Civic Auditorium on Sunday, September 16 in Pasadena, Calif. Co-hosted by Eva and George Lopez, it will broadcast on ABC on September 21, 2012 at 8 P.M. EDT / 7 P.M. CDT. Zoe Saldana was among the winners as she took home Favorite Movie Actress Drama/Adventure.
- Mariah Carey Tells Friends That James Packer Is 'Mentally Unstable' and 'Violent'
- Britney Spears Reveals Theme of 'Slumber Party' Video
- Dakota Fanning's Parents Are Divorcing After 27 Years of Marriage
- Kevin Jonas Welcomes His Second Child With Wife Danielle
- Mariah Carey's Rep Reveals Lovers' Quarrel in Greece Leads to Her Split From James Packer
- 'Will and Grace' Revival in the Works
- Jealous Rob Kardashian Under Investigation for Threatening Blac Chyna's Alleged Lover
- 'Cormoran Strike' Series Based on J.K. Rowling's Novels Lands at HBO