Eva Longoria and Christina Aguilera at 2012 ALMA Red Carpet
Eva Longoria and Christina Aguilera helped celebrate the accomplishments made by Hispanics in film, television, and music at 2012 ALMA Awards. They were joined by America Ferrera, Nicole Richie, Wilmer Valderrama, Diego Boneta, Ryan Lochte and Jake Gyllenhaal among others.
The "Desperate Housewives" star wore a black long dress with a high neckline and a split at the front. "The Voice" judge flaunted her leg in a dark-colored number as well, the Lionel Richie daughter also opted for black gown, while the "Ugly Betty" actress chose a deep-blue dress. The gentlemen graced the red carpet in their designer suits.
The show took place at the Pasadena Civic Auditorium on Sunday, September 16 in Pasadena, Calif. Co-hosted by Eva and George Lopez, it will broadcast on ABC on September 21, 2012 at 8 P.M. EDT / 7 P.M. CDT. Zoe Saldana was among the winners as she took home Favorite Movie Actress Drama/Adventure.
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set
- Here's Why Kenya Moore Kept Her Husband's Identity Secret
- Taylor Swift Makes Many Heartbreak Songs for New Album Despite Blooming Romance With Joe Alwyn
- Are They Hooking Up? Amber Rose Spotted Leaving a Club With 21 Savage