Eva Longoria and Christina Aguilera at 2012 ALMA Red Carpet
Eva Longoria and Christina Aguilera helped celebrate the accomplishments made by Hispanics in film, television, and music at 2012 ALMA Awards. They were joined by America Ferrera, Nicole Richie, Wilmer Valderrama, Diego Boneta, Ryan Lochte and Jake Gyllenhaal among others.
The "Desperate Housewives" star wore a black long dress with a high neckline and a split at the front. "The Voice" judge flaunted her leg in a dark-colored number as well, the Lionel Richie daughter also opted for black gown, while the "Ugly Betty" actress chose a deep-blue dress. The gentlemen graced the red carpet in their designer suits.
The show took place at the Pasadena Civic Auditorium on Sunday, September 16 in Pasadena, Calif. Co-hosted by Eva and George Lopez, it will broadcast on ABC on September 21, 2012 at 8 P.M. EDT / 7 P.M. CDT. Zoe Saldana was among the winners as she took home Favorite Movie Actress Drama/Adventure.
- Katherine Heigl and Josh Kelley Welcome Baby Boy - Find Out His Name
- Katie Holmes and Suri Cruise Have Mother-Daughter Date at Lakers Game
- Justin Bieber on Selena Gomez's Romance With The Weeknd: It's Only for Promotion
- Chris Brown and Rihanna May Start Hooking Up Again After Spotted Hanging Out Together
- Chris Pratt Shares Great Chemistry With Anna Faris in 'Mom' Sneak Peek
- Amber Rose Left Blushing After Beau Val Chmerkovkiy Kisses Her at NY Knicks Game
- What Bad Blood? Selena Gomez and Taylor Swift Reunite at Secret Meeting After Months Apart
- DJ Khaled May Be Working on New Music With Alicia Keys, Justin Bieber and Chance the Rapper