Report: Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson Back On
Rumor has it, Robert Pattinson wants to give his relationship with Kristen Stewart another try. According to The Sun, the British heartthrob forgives the "Snow White and the Huntsman" star after they had "a lot of long tearful talks" about what happened.
The couple broke up following her scandalous affair with married director Rupert Sanders. "Kristen poured her heart out to Robert and told him it was a one-off and a mistake," a source said. They reportedly moved in together again in a secluded pad somewhere in Los Angeles.
Kristen did issue an apology after the affair was revealed. "I'm deeply sorry for the hurt and embarrassment I've caused to those close to me and everyone this has affected. This momentary indiscretion has jeopardized the most important thing in my life, the person I love and respect the most, Rob. I love him, I love him, I'm so sorry," she said.
They are expected to reunite to promote their movie "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part II" later this year. "We're going to be fine," she said of the potentially awkward encounter when appearing at Toronto International Film Festival to promote her new film "On the Road". "We're totally fine."
More Kristen Stewart News
- Victoria Beckham to Sing Again for 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden
- Tyga Spotted Shopping With Scott Disick Amidst Claims Rapper Is Bisexual
- Charo Threatens to Quit 'DWTS' Amid Complaints of Unfair Scores
- The Weeknd and Selena Gomez Plan 'Summer Wedding' in Europe
- Taylor Swift Is Taking a Break From Social Media After Struggling With Instagram Bullies
- Watch: John Legend Surprises London Commuters With Mini-Concert at Train Station
- 'Santa Clarita Diet' Scores Second Season Renewal on Netflix
- Rob Kardashian Hints at Wanting More Kids as He's Gearing Up for Baby Dream's First Birthday