Report: Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson Back On
Rumor has it, Robert Pattinson wants to give his relationship with Kristen Stewart another try. According to The Sun, the British heartthrob forgives the "Snow White and the Huntsman" star after they had "a lot of long tearful talks" about what happened.
The couple broke up following her scandalous affair with married director Rupert Sanders. "Kristen poured her heart out to Robert and told him it was a one-off and a mistake," a source said. They reportedly moved in together again in a secluded pad somewhere in Los Angeles.
Kristen did issue an apology after the affair was revealed. "I'm deeply sorry for the hurt and embarrassment I've caused to those close to me and everyone this has affected. This momentary indiscretion has jeopardized the most important thing in my life, the person I love and respect the most, Rob. I love him, I love him, I'm so sorry," she said.
They are expected to reunite to promote their movie "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part II" later this year. "We're going to be fine," she said of the potentially awkward encounter when appearing at Toronto International Film Festival to promote her new film "On the Road". "We're totally fine."
More Kristen Stewart News
- Tom Holland Lands Lead Role in Video Game Adaptation 'Uncharted'
- Katy Perry Unmasks Her Real Self in 'Witness' Video Teaser
- Johnny Depp and Javier Bardem Officially Join Tom Cruise in Universal's Monster Film 'Dark Universe'
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Are Ready to Start Co-Parenting Their 6 Kids
- Watch Lana Del Rey Get Cozy With The Weeknd in 'Lust for Life' Video
- Kylie Jenner Is 'Annoyed' That Ariel Winter Keeps Stealing Her Look
- Kris Jenner Wants Her Marriage With Caitlyn to Be Annulled
- The Chainsmokers Hints at Collaboration with BTS