Report: Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson Back On
Rumor has it, Robert Pattinson wants to give his relationship with Kristen Stewart another try. According to The Sun, the British heartthrob forgives the "Snow White and the Huntsman" star after they had "a lot of long tearful talks" about what happened.
The couple broke up following her scandalous affair with married director Rupert Sanders. "Kristen poured her heart out to Robert and told him it was a one-off and a mistake," a source said. They reportedly moved in together again in a secluded pad somewhere in Los Angeles.
Kristen did issue an apology after the affair was revealed. "I'm deeply sorry for the hurt and embarrassment I've caused to those close to me and everyone this has affected. This momentary indiscretion has jeopardized the most important thing in my life, the person I love and respect the most, Rob. I love him, I love him, I'm so sorry," she said.
They are expected to reunite to promote their movie "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part II" later this year. "We're going to be fine," she said of the potentially awkward encounter when appearing at Toronto International Film Festival to promote her new film "On the Road". "We're totally fine."
More Kristen Stewart News
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones