Report: Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson Back On
Rumor has it, Robert Pattinson wants to give his relationship with Kristen Stewart another try. According to The Sun, the British heartthrob forgives the "Snow White and the Huntsman" star after they had "a lot of long tearful talks" about what happened.
The couple broke up following her scandalous affair with married director Rupert Sanders. "Kristen poured her heart out to Robert and told him it was a one-off and a mistake," a source said. They reportedly moved in together again in a secluded pad somewhere in Los Angeles.
Kristen did issue an apology after the affair was revealed. "I'm deeply sorry for the hurt and embarrassment I've caused to those close to me and everyone this has affected. This momentary indiscretion has jeopardized the most important thing in my life, the person I love and respect the most, Rob. I love him, I love him, I'm so sorry," she said.
They are expected to reunite to promote their movie "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part II" later this year. "We're going to be fine," she said of the potentially awkward encounter when appearing at Toronto International Film Festival to promote her new film "On the Road". "We're totally fine."
More Kristen Stewart News
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show