First Look at Joel Kinnaman in New Version of 'RoboCop' Suit
Answering fans curiosity about how Alex Murphy's suit will look like in Jose Padilha's version of "RoboCop", an on-set picture from the reboot film offers a very first look at lead actor Joel Kinnaman in his RoboCop suit. The photo was taken when Kinnaman was filming a scene in Toronto, Canada.
Posted on ComingSoon, the set picture showed an all-black RoboCop armor, which was a far cry from the metallic version in the original Paul Verhoven-directed movie. Kinnaman's left hand was fully clad in the suit, while his right hand was left uncovered.
The shape of the visor was also different from the original version. Looking a bit like Judge Dredd's visor, it appeared to be some kind of a see-through. In another photo, Kinnaman was seen lifting off the visor so that his face could be seen clearly.
Speaking of the new version of the costume, Kinnaman once said that his version of RoboCop would have more human characteristics and would reveal more of his actual face. He told MTV News last March, "It's not going to be jaw action. They're still working on the suit and how it's going to look, but the visor is going to be see-through. You're going to see his eyes."
Apart from the on-set photo, another alleged first teaser poster of the movie has also made its round online. Making its way out via Cine1, the one sheet boasts a robotic theme and it's dominated by dark color with red as the highlighter. It doesn't reveal too much info except a tagline that reads, "We've Got the Future Under Control."
To arrive in the U.S. on August 9, 2013, "RoboCop" is also supported by a host of notable actors such as Gary Oldman, Samuel L. Jackson, Michael Keaton, Marianne Jean-Baptiste, Abbie Cornish, Jay Baruchel, Jackie Earle Haley and Douglas Urbanski.
- Bella Hadid and Justin Bieber Accuse Selena Gomez of Using The Weeknd for Promotion
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video