First Look at Mariah Carey, Nicki Minaj and Keith Urban on 'American Idol' Judging Panel
Just hours after the full line-up of "American Idol" judges was officially announced, Ryan Seacrest has posted an image to show Mariah Carey, Nicki Minaj, Keith Urban and Randy Jackson sitting on the judging panel. "After some musical chairs, here's how the new American Idol judges will be seated," so the host wrote on his Facebook page.
Mariah, Nicki, Keith and Randy kicked off the auditions for the show's 12th installment in New York City on Sunday, September 16. "What I think I wanna be is honest and someone that the contestants can look to for guidance," so the "My All" songstress told the press when asked about her judging style.
The Young Money raptress, meanwhile, wouldn't mind if the contestants sing her songs. "If they want to, it'll be fun," she said. "I'll probably start cracking up laughing just 'cause I'm mentally unstable sometimes, but they shouldn't be afraid at all. We'll have fun. The Barbz are gonna be watching. It's gonna be poppin'."
"I'm happy that Nicki's here. She brings a whole another cool vibe that we've never had on the show," Randy gushed about the Harajuku Barbie. Ryan additionally claimed they're off to a good start after they gathered for the first time as a group the night before.
- Kanye West Leaves L.A. in the Middle of the Night Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber