'Glee' 4.02 Clip: Rachel Set Aside for Tango Dance
Rachel Berry gets no love from her teacher and her classmates in a new clip for the next episode of "Glee". When Cassandra July tells her class to pair up for a tango dance, no one wants to partner the former New Directions member. Instead of giving a solution, the dance teacher tells the freshman that she doesn't have enough sex appeal for the tango and sends her to the corner.
This may prompt Rachel to perform a seductive number to "Oops! ... I Did It Again" with the help of her new friend Brody Weston as seen in a previously-released preview. The said snippet also shows that Kurt will reunite with Rachel in New York, talking about her mean dance teacher.
"Britney 2.0" will air Thursday, September 20 at 9 P.M. on FOX. In the episode, Brittany is in a funk and turns to her icon Britney Spears' music for inspiration. The show's cast will cover Britney's songs "Hold It Against Me", "Gimme More" and "Boys" among others.
- Mariah Carey's Fiance James Packer Grabs Her Boob While Partying in Italy
- 'The Bachelorette': JoJo Picks Final Two After Ruining a Suitor's Fantasy Suite Date
- Justin Bieber and Cody Simpson's Unreleased Song 'Stay Together' Surfaces Online
- 'He's a Dirty Dog!' Sharon Osbourne Blasts Ozzy for Comments on Their Marriage
- Katharine McPhee and Boyfriend Elyes Gabel Call It Quits After Two Years
- Demi Lovato Speaks on Mental Illness, Performs 'Confident' at DNC Opening Night
- Lindsay Lohan Responds to Relationship Drama After Accusing Fiance of Strangling Her
- Britney Spears, U2, Drake, Ariana Grande Lead an Amazing 2016 iHeartRadio Music Festival Line-Up