Eric Stonestreet Thrown Out at Dodgers Vs. Cardinals Game
Eric Stonestreet was thrown out of his seat after causing trouble at Los Angeles Dodgers versus St. Louis Cardinals game on Saturday, September 15 night. The "Modern Family" star reportedly got into a verbal altercation with a St. Louis Cardinals fan.
A witness told TMZ that Stonestreet said something to the other team's fan after the man heckled a Dodgers player. They then exchanged words but were not close to threatening each other in any way. A security came to tame the situation and asked Stonestreet and the other guy to leave. Stonestreet stuck around in the hallway to talk to the security staff.
Stonestreet may have missed witnessing Dodgers getting a 4-3 victory over the St. Louis Cardinals. But the actor has one more game to attend to because the four-game series concludes on Sunday.
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'