Eric Stonestreet Thrown Out at Dodgers Vs. Cardinals Game
Eric Stonestreet was thrown out of his seat after causing trouble at Los Angeles Dodgers versus St. Louis Cardinals game on Saturday, September 15 night. The "Modern Family" star reportedly got into a verbal altercation with a St. Louis Cardinals fan.
A witness told TMZ that Stonestreet said something to the other team's fan after the man heckled a Dodgers player. They then exchanged words but were not close to threatening each other in any way. A security came to tame the situation and asked Stonestreet and the other guy to leave. Stonestreet stuck around in the hallway to talk to the security staff.
Stonestreet may have missed witnessing Dodgers getting a 4-3 victory over the St. Louis Cardinals. But the actor has one more game to attend to because the four-game series concludes on Sunday.
- 'The Purge' Heading to TV as 'Interwoven Anthology'
- Cashmere Cat Releases New Single 'Trust Nobody' Ft. Selena Gomez
- Rob Kardashian Regrets Tweeting Kylie Jenner's Number: 'It Was Miscommunication'
- Kristen Stewart Spooked by Ghost in 'Personal Shopper' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Temporary Custody Deal That Includes Family Counseling
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds Welcome Their Second Child
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie