Eric Stonestreet Thrown Out at Dodgers Vs. Cardinals Game
Eric Stonestreet was thrown out of his seat after causing trouble at Los Angeles Dodgers versus St. Louis Cardinals game on Saturday, September 15 night. The "Modern Family" star reportedly got into a verbal altercation with a St. Louis Cardinals fan.
A witness told TMZ that Stonestreet said something to the other team's fan after the man heckled a Dodgers player. They then exchanged words but were not close to threatening each other in any way. A security came to tame the situation and asked Stonestreet and the other guy to leave. Stonestreet stuck around in the hallway to talk to the security staff.
Stonestreet may have missed witnessing Dodgers getting a 4-3 victory over the St. Louis Cardinals. But the actor has one more game to attend to because the four-game series concludes on Sunday.
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season