Eric Stonestreet Thrown Out at Dodgers Vs. Cardinals Game
Eric Stonestreet was thrown out of his seat after causing trouble at Los Angeles Dodgers versus St. Louis Cardinals game on Saturday, September 15 night. The "Modern Family" star reportedly got into a verbal altercation with a St. Louis Cardinals fan.
A witness told TMZ that Stonestreet said something to the other team's fan after the man heckled a Dodgers player. They then exchanged words but were not close to threatening each other in any way. A security came to tame the situation and asked Stonestreet and the other guy to leave. Stonestreet stuck around in the hallway to talk to the security staff.
Stonestreet may have missed witnessing Dodgers getting a 4-3 victory over the St. Louis Cardinals. But the actor has one more game to attend to because the four-game series concludes on Sunday.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie