Eric Stonestreet Thrown Out at Dodgers Vs. Cardinals Game
Eric Stonestreet was thrown out of his seat after causing trouble at Los Angeles Dodgers versus St. Louis Cardinals game on Saturday, September 15 night. The "Modern Family" star reportedly got into a verbal altercation with a St. Louis Cardinals fan.
A witness told TMZ that Stonestreet said something to the other team's fan after the man heckled a Dodgers player. They then exchanged words but were not close to threatening each other in any way. A security came to tame the situation and asked Stonestreet and the other guy to leave. Stonestreet stuck around in the hallway to talk to the security staff.
Stonestreet may have missed witnessing Dodgers getting a 4-3 victory over the St. Louis Cardinals. But the actor has one more game to attend to because the four-game series concludes on Sunday.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'