Video Premiere: Frank Ocean's 'Pyramids' Feat. John Mayer
Frank Ocean's NSFW music video for "Pyramids" was premiered on Saturday, September 15. Clocking in at 8 minutes, the new video shows the singer riding his bike, visiting a strip club and meeting collaborator John Mayer on a beach.
The video was directed by Nabil, who previously helmed a couple of Ocean's videos, "Novocane" and "Swim Good". Mayer appears with his guitar performance in front of a neon symbol of pyramids after five minutes. Ocean, who sings about Cleopatra in the song, finds his destination at the end of the video.
On the same day the video was debuted, "Pyramids" was performed live by Ocean on "Saturday Night Live". Mayer was also present to assist him in both "Pyramids" and "Thinkin Bout You".
"Pyramids" is one of the leading singles from Ocean's first album "Channel Orange". The song is actually 10 minutes long in the album but the video only uses the later parts of it.
Frank Ocean's "Pyramids" Music Video Feat. John Mayer
More Frank Ocean News
- Kristin Cavallari Will Not Watch 'The Hills' Re-Runs Because It's 'Brutal'
- Kirsten Storms Breaks Silence on Her Temporary 'General Hospital' Leave
- Jesse Eisenberg Confirms He Will Return for 'Justice League'
- Sam Mendes Confirms He Won't Direct the Next James Bond Movie
- Keira Knightley's Acting in 'Begin Again' Gets Criticized by Director
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Take Her Birthday Son to Indianapolis 500
- Ariana Grande Cancels Rock in Rio Performance Due to Throat and Sinus Infection
- Johnny Depp's Ex Vanessa Paradis and Daughter Lily-Rose Defend Him Amid Amber Heard Drama