Video Premiere: Frank Ocean's 'Pyramids' Feat. John Mayer
Frank Ocean's NSFW music video for "Pyramids" was premiered on Saturday, September 15. Clocking in at 8 minutes, the new video shows the singer riding his bike, visiting a strip club and meeting collaborator John Mayer on a beach.
The video was directed by Nabil, who previously helmed a couple of Ocean's videos, "Novocane" and "Swim Good". Mayer appears with his guitar performance in front of a neon symbol of pyramids after five minutes. Ocean, who sings about Cleopatra in the song, finds his destination at the end of the video.
On the same day the video was debuted, "Pyramids" was performed live by Ocean on "Saturday Night Live". Mayer was also present to assist him in both "Pyramids" and "Thinkin Bout You".
"Pyramids" is one of the leading singles from Ocean's first album "Channel Orange". The song is actually 10 minutes long in the album but the video only uses the later parts of it.
Frank Ocean's "Pyramids" Music Video Feat. John Mayer
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Are Spoiling Their Surrogate
- Kristen Stewart Caught Cheating on Stella Maxwell With Ex Alicia Cargile
- Find Out What George and Amal Clooney's Twin Kids Will Inherit When They Turn 21
- DJ Khaled Releases New Album 'Grateful'
- Is Drake Expecting a Son?
- Ellen DeGeneres Punishes Audience Member for Stealing on the Show
- Report: Shin Min A Accompanies BF Kim Woo Bin Receiving Cancer Treatment
- Alexis Bledel Returns for 'The Handmaid's Tale' Season 2 as Series Regular