Video Premiere: Frank Ocean's 'Pyramids' Feat. John Mayer
Frank Ocean's NSFW music video for "Pyramids" was premiered on Saturday, September 15. Clocking in at 8 minutes, the new video shows the singer riding his bike, visiting a strip club and meeting collaborator John Mayer on a beach.
The video was directed by Nabil, who previously helmed a couple of Ocean's videos, "Novocane" and "Swim Good". Mayer appears with his guitar performance in front of a neon symbol of pyramids after five minutes. Ocean, who sings about Cleopatra in the song, finds his destination at the end of the video.
On the same day the video was debuted, "Pyramids" was performed live by Ocean on "Saturday Night Live". Mayer was also present to assist him in both "Pyramids" and "Thinkin Bout You".
"Pyramids" is one of the leading singles from Ocean's first album "Channel Orange". The song is actually 10 minutes long in the album but the video only uses the later parts of it.
Frank Ocean's "Pyramids" Music Video Feat. John Mayer
More Frank Ocean News
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris