Video Premiere: Frank Ocean's 'Pyramids' Feat. John Mayer
Frank Ocean's NSFW music video for "Pyramids" was premiered on Saturday, September 15. Clocking in at 8 minutes, the new video shows the singer riding his bike, visiting a strip club and meeting collaborator John Mayer on a beach.
The video was directed by Nabil, who previously helmed a couple of Ocean's videos, "Novocane" and "Swim Good". Mayer appears with his guitar performance in front of a neon symbol of pyramids after five minutes. Ocean, who sings about Cleopatra in the song, finds his destination at the end of the video.
On the same day the video was debuted, "Pyramids" was performed live by Ocean on "Saturday Night Live". Mayer was also present to assist him in both "Pyramids" and "Thinkin Bout You".
"Pyramids" is one of the leading singles from Ocean's first album "Channel Orange". The song is actually 10 minutes long in the album but the video only uses the later parts of it.
More Frank Ocean News
- Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Hold Hands in NYC Following Split Rumors
- Backstreet Boys Joins Florida Georgia Line at iHeartRadio Music Festival. Plus Other Performances!
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors