Video Premiere: Frank Ocean's 'Pyramids' Feat. John Mayer
Frank Ocean's NSFW music video for "Pyramids" was premiered on Saturday, September 15. Clocking in at 8 minutes, the new video shows the singer riding his bike, visiting a strip club and meeting collaborator John Mayer on a beach.
The video was directed by Nabil, who previously helmed a couple of Ocean's videos, "Novocane" and "Swim Good". Mayer appears with his guitar performance in front of a neon symbol of pyramids after five minutes. Ocean, who sings about Cleopatra in the song, finds his destination at the end of the video.
On the same day the video was debuted, "Pyramids" was performed live by Ocean on "Saturday Night Live". Mayer was also present to assist him in both "Pyramids" and "Thinkin Bout You".
"Pyramids" is one of the leading singles from Ocean's first album "Channel Orange". The song is actually 10 minutes long in the album but the video only uses the later parts of it.
Frank Ocean's "Pyramids" Music Video Feat. John Mayer
More Frank Ocean News
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars