'Game of Thrones' Took Multiple at 2012 Creative Arts Emmys
"Homeland" and "Smash" were among the winners of 2012 Creative Arts Emmy Awards on Saturday, September 15 night, but it was "Game of Thrones" that went home with the most. The HBO drama collected six awards including Outstanding Special Visual Effects and Outstanding Costumes for a Series.
HBO is also triumphant through another of its series, "Boardwalk Empire", which took in three creative awards. Other multiple winning series are "Hatfields & McCoys" (History), the "65th Annual Tony Awards" (CBS), "Deadliest Catch" (Discovery) and "Downton Abbey" (PBS).
Kathy Bates won acting award for her guest starring role on "Two and a Half Men" while Jimmy Fallon won for his hosting gig on "Saturday Night Live". Jeremy Davies nabbed Guest Actor in a Drama for his stint in "Justified" while Martha Plimpton won Guest Actress in a Drama for her part on "The Good Wife".
Creative Arts Emmys is technically focused-precursor to the Primetime Emmys. Reelz Channel will pack it for a two-hour broadcast on Saturday, September 22, a day before the Primetime takes place.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby