'Game of Thrones' Took Multiple at 2012 Creative Arts Emmys
"Homeland" and "Smash" were among the winners of 2012 Creative Arts Emmy Awards on Saturday, September 15 night, but it was "Game of Thrones" that went home with the most. The HBO drama collected six awards including Outstanding Special Visual Effects and Outstanding Costumes for a Series.
HBO is also triumphant through another of its series, "Boardwalk Empire", which took in three creative awards. Other multiple winning series are "Hatfields & McCoys" (History), the "65th Annual Tony Awards" (CBS), "Deadliest Catch" (Discovery) and "Downton Abbey" (PBS).
Kathy Bates won acting award for her guest starring role on "Two and a Half Men" while Jimmy Fallon won for his hosting gig on "Saturday Night Live". Jeremy Davies nabbed Guest Actor in a Drama for his stint in "Justified" while Martha Plimpton won Guest Actress in a Drama for her part on "The Good Wife".
Creative Arts Emmys is technically focused-precursor to the Primetime Emmys. Reelz Channel will pack it for a two-hour broadcast on Saturday, September 22, a day before the Primetime takes place.
- Wendy Williams Skeptical of Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston's Romance, Calling Him 'an Opportunist'
- Chloe Moretz Blasts 'Hateful' Twitter Trolls
- Watch Justin Bieber's Acoustic Cover of Taylor Swift's 'I Knew You Were Trouble'
- Caitlyn Jenner Was 'Disgusted' by Bruce's 'Greek God Kind of Body'
- 'American Horror Story' Reveals This Mysterious Logo of Season 6
- Rob Kardashian's Threat Is Apparently Why Blac Chyna Got Invited to Khloe's Birthday Party
- Kylie Jenner Is Getting Fancy New Car. Another Gift From Tyga?
- Fifth Harmony's Camila Cabello Goes Solo Again for Charity Song 'Power in Me'