'Game of Thrones' Took Multiple at 2012 Creative Arts Emmys
"Homeland" and "Smash" were among the winners of 2012 Creative Arts Emmy Awards on Saturday, September 15 night, but it was "Game of Thrones" that went home with the most. The HBO drama collected six awards including Outstanding Special Visual Effects and Outstanding Costumes for a Series.
HBO is also triumphant through another of its series, "Boardwalk Empire", which took in three creative awards. Other multiple winning series are "Hatfields & McCoys" (History), the "65th Annual Tony Awards" (CBS), "Deadliest Catch" (Discovery) and "Downton Abbey" (PBS).
Kathy Bates won acting award for her guest starring role on "Two and a Half Men" while Jimmy Fallon won for his hosting gig on "Saturday Night Live". Jeremy Davies nabbed Guest Actor in a Drama for his stint in "Justified" while Martha Plimpton won Guest Actress in a Drama for her part on "The Good Wife".
Creative Arts Emmys is technically focused-precursor to the Primetime Emmys. Reelz Channel will pack it for a two-hour broadcast on Saturday, September 22, a day before the Primetime takes place.
- Kris Jenner Is Banning Pepsi From Her House
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Unfollows Zayn Malik, Deletes All Trace of Their Collab on Social Media
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern
- Phoebe Tonkin and Paul Wesley Enjoy Intimate Dinner - Back On?