Webbie's 'Victim' Said He Actually Did Not Hurt Her
Webbie did not do half the things that a woman claimed he had. The rapper was accused by a woman of kicking her down the stairs and swiping $340 from her. He was arrested on charges of battery and robbery on Thursday, September 13 at Chase Suite Hotel.
The woman is now opening up about the real incident, telling TMZ that the story was blown out of proportion. It was nothing but a simple "domestic dispute taken out of context." The woman said she and Webbie are an item but the relationship is "rocky". They got into an argument which soon turned physical.
However, the woman, who wished to remain anonymous, said Webbie did not kick her like the police report said. He merely pushed her out of the hotel room and she fell down the stairs on her own but was not hurt. As for the money which was taken from her purse, it was his money in the first place.
"I am not mad at Webbie. Both of us are at fault for taking the argument too far," the woman said.
- 'The Foreigner' Trailer: Jackie Chan Get Revenge on Pierce Brosnan
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Call It Quits
- Alleged Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber Collab 'Steal Our Love' Leaks Online
- New Couple Alert? Katy Perry and Chris Martin Are Spotted Holding Hands
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed
- Living Life to the Fullest! Brad Pitt Caught Cozying Up to Sienna Miller and Elle Macpherson