Webbie's 'Victim' Said He Actually Did Not Hurt Her
Webbie did not do half the things that a woman claimed he had. The rapper was accused by a woman of kicking her down the stairs and swiping $340 from her. He was arrested on charges of battery and robbery on Thursday, September 13 at Chase Suite Hotel.
The woman is now opening up about the real incident, telling TMZ that the story was blown out of proportion. It was nothing but a simple "domestic dispute taken out of context." The woman said she and Webbie are an item but the relationship is "rocky". They got into an argument which soon turned physical.
However, the woman, who wished to remain anonymous, said Webbie did not kick her like the police report said. He merely pushed her out of the hotel room and she fell down the stairs on her own but was not hurt. As for the money which was taken from her purse, it was his money in the first place.
"I am not mad at Webbie. Both of us are at fault for taking the argument too far," the woman said.
- Are They Engaged? Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Flaunt Matching Rings on Instagram
- Michael Phelps Secretly Weds Nicole Johnson
- Amber Tamblyn Expecting Her First Child With David Cross
- Macklemore Fighting His Demons in 'Drug Dealer' Music Video
- Gerard Butler Set to Return as Mike Banning in 'Angel Has Fallen'
- Bruno Mars Describes Adele as Diva: 'She's Got All This Attitude'
- Kim Kardashian Filming 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Backstage at Kanye West's Concert
- Katy Perry Celebrates 32nd Birthday by Voting for Hillary Clinton and Hitting Kanye West's Concert