Webbie's 'Victim' Said He Actually Did Not Hurt Her
Webbie did not do half the things that a woman claimed he had. The rapper was accused by a woman of kicking her down the stairs and swiping $340 from her. He was arrested on charges of battery and robbery on Thursday, September 13 at Chase Suite Hotel.
The woman is now opening up about the real incident, telling TMZ that the story was blown out of proportion. It was nothing but a simple "domestic dispute taken out of context." The woman said she and Webbie are an item but the relationship is "rocky". They got into an argument which soon turned physical.
However, the woman, who wished to remain anonymous, said Webbie did not kick her like the police report said. He merely pushed her out of the hotel room and she fell down the stairs on her own but was not hurt. As for the money which was taken from her purse, it was his money in the first place.
"I am not mad at Webbie. Both of us are at fault for taking the argument too far," the woman said.
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'