Webbie's 'Victim' Said He Actually Did Not Hurt Her
Webbie did not do half the things that a woman claimed he had. The rapper was accused by a woman of kicking her down the stairs and swiping $340 from her. He was arrested on charges of battery and robbery on Thursday, September 13 at Chase Suite Hotel.
The woman is now opening up about the real incident, telling TMZ that the story was blown out of proportion. It was nothing but a simple "domestic dispute taken out of context." The woman said she and Webbie are an item but the relationship is "rocky". They got into an argument which soon turned physical.
However, the woman, who wished to remain anonymous, said Webbie did not kick her like the police report said. He merely pushed her out of the hotel room and she fell down the stairs on her own but was not hurt. As for the money which was taken from her purse, it was his money in the first place.
"I am not mad at Webbie. Both of us are at fault for taking the argument too far," the woman said.
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof
- Kendall Jenner on Freeing Her Nipples: 'I Don't See What the Big Deal Is'