Good Charlotte's Guitarist Welcomed His Second Child
Billy Martin of rock band Good Charlotte welcomed his second child on Friday, September 14. The guitarist personally announced the happy news on Twitter, revealing as well the tot's name.
"Welcome to the world Zander Jace Martin. He was born this morning. Both he and Linzi are doing great! What an amazing day," Martin tweeted on Friday. He added several hours later, "So obsessed with this little guy. He's so cute!"
Billy and Linzi, who got married in 2008, have had one son together named Dreavyn Kingslee. He was born in 2009.
- 'The Talk' Host Sheryl Underwood Cries as She Reveals Terrifying Rape Ordeal
- Brie Larson to Play U.S. First Female Presidential Candidate in Victoria Woodhull Biopic
- Netflix Debuts 'Death Note' Teaser Trailer and It's Slammed for Whitewashing
- Michael Shannon Joins Contention to Play Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus Caught in Lip-Lock Amid Romance Rumors
- Lorde, Muse, The Killers, Chance the Rapper, Arcade Fire to Headline 2017 Lollapalooza
- William Shatner Says Nick Viall 'Needs to Go' From 'DWTS', the 'Bachelor' Star Reacts
- Zac Efron Is Drag Queen, The Rock Disses One Direction in New 'Baywatch' Trailer