Good Charlotte's Guitarist Welcomed His Second Child
Billy Martin of rock band Good Charlotte welcomed his second child on Friday, September 14. The guitarist personally announced the happy news on Twitter, revealing as well the tot's name.
"Welcome to the world Zander Jace Martin. He was born this morning. Both he and Linzi are doing great! What an amazing day," Martin tweeted on Friday. He added several hours later, "So obsessed with this little guy. He's so cute!"
Billy and Linzi, who got married in 2008, have had one son together named Dreavyn Kingslee. He was born in 2009.
More Good Charlotte News
- Justin Timberlake Is One Grumpy Doll in First 'Trolls' Trailer
- Stephanie March Reveals Botched Boob Job Amid 2014 Bobby Flay Marriage Trouble
- Peta Murgatroyd Confirms She's Pregnant With Maksim Chmerkovskiy's Baby
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift