Good Charlotte's Guitarist Welcomed His Second Child
Billy Martin of rock band Good Charlotte welcomed his second child on Friday, September 14. The guitarist personally announced the happy news on Twitter, revealing as well the tot's name.
"Welcome to the world Zander Jace Martin. He was born this morning. Both he and Linzi are doing great! What an amazing day," Martin tweeted on Friday. He added several hours later, "So obsessed with this little guy. He's so cute!"
Billy and Linzi, who got married in 2008, have had one son together named Dreavyn Kingslee. He was born in 2009.
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour