Good Charlotte's Guitarist Welcomed His Second Child
Billy Martin of rock band Good Charlotte welcomed his second child on Friday, September 14. The guitarist personally announced the happy news on Twitter, revealing as well the tot's name.
"Welcome to the world Zander Jace Martin. He was born this morning. Both he and Linzi are doing great! What an amazing day," Martin tweeted on Friday. He added several hours later, "So obsessed with this little guy. He's so cute!"
Billy and Linzi, who got married in 2008, have had one son together named Dreavyn Kingslee. He was born in 2009.
- Lady GaGa Hits Recording Studio With BloodPop, Mark Ronson and Kevin Parker
- Derek Hough Confirms He's Back on 'Dancing with the Stars', Cheryl Burke Also Returns
- Ruby Rose Splits From Girlfriend Harley Gusman
- Ariana Grande Kisses Mac Miller and Sits on His Lap at VMAs After-Party
- Justin Bieber Wins 8 Titles in Guinness World Records 2017 Edition
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Poses Completely Naked for Paper Magazine
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs