Good Charlotte's Guitarist Welcomed His Second Child
Billy Martin of rock band Good Charlotte welcomed his second child on Friday, September 14. The guitarist personally announced the happy news on Twitter, revealing as well the tot's name.
"Welcome to the world Zander Jace Martin. He was born this morning. Both he and Linzi are doing great! What an amazing day," Martin tweeted on Friday. He added several hours later, "So obsessed with this little guy. He's so cute!"
Billy and Linzi, who got married in 2008, have had one son together named Dreavyn Kingslee. He was born in 2009.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal