'The Office' Season 9 Promo Introduces the New Dwight and Jim
NBC has begun promoting the farewell season of "The Office" by releasing a promo video. It offers a look back to the past eight years, before sharing new footage from the upcoming season 9. Among those getting the highlights are two young employees Clark (Clark Duke) and Pete (Jake Lacy), who are dubbed the new Dwight and Jim.
While Jim and Dwight are thrown off balance by the arrival of Clark and Pete, Andy returns from Outward Bound leadership training with a hidden agenda to take revenge on Nellie. The snippet also teases the return of old friends and promises there will be "surprises like only 'The Office' can pull off."
The last season of "The Office" will premiere Thursday, September 20 at 9/8c on NBC. Original showrunner (season 1-5) Greg Daniels will retake the creative reign this year. He once said that the show would answer all question, including revealing the people behind the documentary, before it took a final bow.
- Miranda Lambert Already Plans to Get Married to Anderson East?
- New 'Max Steel' Trailer Highlights the Superhero's Origin
- Selena Gomez Reportedly Enters Rehab After Drug Abuse due to Christina Grimmie's Death
- Rick Ross Is Gearing Up for His Next Collab With Skrillex
- 'America's Got Talent' First Five Finalists of Season 21 Revealed
- Chris Brown Accuser Told Her Friend Singer's 'About to Go Down' After Alleged Gun Incident
- 'Game of Thrones' Casts First New Addition for Season 7
- P. Diddy Teases Snippet of Cassie's New Single 'Make Up'