'The Office' Season 9 Promo Introduces the New Dwight and Jim
NBC has begun promoting the farewell season of "The Office" by releasing a promo video. It offers a look back to the past eight years, before sharing new footage from the upcoming season 9. Among those getting the highlights are two young employees Clark (Clark Duke) and Pete (Jake Lacy), who are dubbed the new Dwight and Jim.
While Jim and Dwight are thrown off balance by the arrival of Clark and Pete, Andy returns from Outward Bound leadership training with a hidden agenda to take revenge on Nellie. The snippet also teases the return of old friends and promises there will be "surprises like only 'The Office' can pull off."
The last season of "The Office" will premiere Thursday, September 20 at 9/8c on NBC. Original showrunner (season 1-5) Greg Daniels will retake the creative reign this year. He once said that the show would answer all question, including revealing the people behind the documentary, before it took a final bow.
- New 'Finding Dory' Trailer: Meet the Younger Version of Dory
- Teen Choice Awards 2016: Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber Lead Music Nominees
- Is Nicki Minaj the Reason Drake Can't Fully Commit to Rihanna?
- Teen Choice Awards 2016: 'Pretty Little Liars' and 'Vampire Diaries' Dominate TV Nominations
- Kim Kardashian Celebrates 2nd Wedding Anniversary With Kanye West in Italy
- Jason Derulo Splits From Girlfriend Daphne Joy
- Twitter Users Are Begging Marvel to Give Captain America a Boyfriend
- Amy Schumer Blasts Body Shaming 'Trolls': 'I Think I Look Strong and Healthy'