'The Office' Season 9 Promo Introduces the New Dwight and Jim
NBC has begun promoting the farewell season of "The Office" by releasing a promo video. It offers a look back to the past eight years, before sharing new footage from the upcoming season 9. Among those getting the highlights are two young employees Clark (Clark Duke) and Pete (Jake Lacy), who are dubbed the new Dwight and Jim.
While Jim and Dwight are thrown off balance by the arrival of Clark and Pete, Andy returns from Outward Bound leadership training with a hidden agenda to take revenge on Nellie. The snippet also teases the return of old friends and promises there will be "surprises like only 'The Office' can pull off."
The last season of "The Office" will premiere Thursday, September 20 at 9/8c on NBC. Original showrunner (season 1-5) Greg Daniels will retake the creative reign this year. He once said that the show would answer all question, including revealing the people behind the documentary, before it took a final bow.
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered