'The Office' Season 9 Promo Introduces the New Dwight and Jim
NBC has begun promoting the farewell season of "The Office" by releasing a promo video. It offers a look back to the past eight years, before sharing new footage from the upcoming season 9. Among those getting the highlights are two young employees Clark (Clark Duke) and Pete (Jake Lacy), who are dubbed the new Dwight and Jim.
While Jim and Dwight are thrown off balance by the arrival of Clark and Pete, Andy returns from Outward Bound leadership training with a hidden agenda to take revenge on Nellie. The snippet also teases the return of old friends and promises there will be "surprises like only 'The Office' can pull off."
The last season of "The Office" will premiere Thursday, September 20 at 9/8c on NBC. Original showrunner (season 1-5) Greg Daniels will retake the creative reign this year. He once said that the show would answer all question, including revealing the people behind the documentary, before it took a final bow.
- Beware Angelina Jolie! Brad Pitt Is Ready to Publish a Tell-All
- Kelly Clarkson and Jennifer Hudson Are Fighting Over 'The Voice' Gig
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Are Planning to Remarry This Summer
- Fans Are Begging Justin Bieber to Cancel His Upcoming U.K. Concerts
- Beyonce's Security Team Conducting Trial Runs for Her Delivery
- AOA's Choa Wipes Her Instagram Account Clean Following Dating Rumors
- Doug Liman Leaves 'Justice League Dark', 'It' Director Andres Muschietti May Take Over the Project
- Kim Kardashian Tries to Save Marriage to Kanye West for the Sake of Fame