Amanda Bynes Hits Another Car After Banned From Driving
Amanda Bynes apparently ignored judge's order not to drive. The former child star was spotted sitting behind the wheel of her black BMW on Thursday night, September 13. Adding piles to her traffic-violation list, she bumped into the back of another car.
According to E! News, Bynes drove her car out of a parking lot on Sunset Boulevard in West Hollywood when she was involved in the accident. The actress reportedly maneuvered her car while shielding her face from the paparazzi with a blanket.
"You just hit my car are you serious?!" the female driver of the car scowled at Bynes. No one was injured and no serious damage was made. The "Easy A" actress and the other driver left the scene without exchanging any information.
Bynes is currently facing DUI charge and two counts of hit-and-run misdemeanor. She continued to drive although her license was suspended. The situation was recently addressed in a court hearing that ended with her being banned from driving without a valid driver's license.
Her driving mishaps continued when she was pulled over by police for driving without headlights on. Luckily, she was not asked about her license. Most recently, she was caught on camera smoking from what looked like a marijuana pipe while inside her car.
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body
- From Jail to Cannes! 'Hot Felon' Jeremy Meeks Partying With Nicki Minaj at amfAR Gala
- Your Favorite 'Game of Thrones' Stars Will Get More Screen Time in Season 7
- Kylie Jenner Reportedly Pregnant With Travis Scott's Baby
- Leonardo DiCaprio Mingles With Bella Hadid in Cannes, Sparks Romance Rumors
- See Ben Affleck Hilariously Imitating Christian Bale's Batman for Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Regrets His 'Fifty Shades' Duet With Taylor Swift