Video: Emma Watson Shows Off Her Moves With Jimmy Fallon
Emma Watson was quite good at dancing and she's more than happy to teach Jimmy Fallon a few moves when dropping by his show. She first showed some kicks and jazz hands from "Dancing in the Rain" before moving to slaps and struts out from "Grease". The duo then closed it with the "Dirty Dancing" lift.
The "Harry Potter" actress hadn't been born when those classic movies were made, but she got to learn the signature dances when shooting "The Perks of Being a Wallflower" which takes place in the early 1990s. During the filming, she also fell in love with its soundtracks played by music acts from the 70's, 80's and 90's.
In addition to visiting "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon", Emma showed up at the Crosby Hotel in Soho, New York City to promote the movie. Her wardrobe malfunction that almost made her have a nip slip at the red carpet earlier in Los Angeles didn't prevent her from showing some skin. The actress strutted her stuff in a white Brood dress that revealed her side boobs.
More Emma Watson News
- Salma Hayek Suggests Donald Trump Tried to Manipulate Her Into Agreeing on a Date
- 'Doctor Strange' Actor Benedict Wong Confirmed for 'Avengers: Infinity Wars'
- Leonardo DiCaprio Had Another Near-Death Experience While Diving in the Galapagos
- Listen to Sia's 3 New Tracks From 'This Is Acting' Deluxe Version
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 Set Pics: First Look at Kit Harington in Full Costume
- Donald Glover Officially Cast as Young Lando Calrissian in 'Han Solo' Movie
- Perrie Edwards Was Left Homeless After Nasty Split From Zayn Malik
- Azealia Banks Pens Apology Letter to Zayn Malik