Video: Emma Watson Shows Off Her Moves With Jimmy Fallon
Emma Watson was quite good at dancing and she's more than happy to teach Jimmy Fallon a few moves when dropping by his show. She first showed some kicks and jazz hands from "Dancing in the Rain" before moving to slaps and struts out from "Grease". The duo then closed it with the "Dirty Dancing" lift.
The "Harry Potter" actress hadn't been born when those classic movies were made, but she got to learn the signature dances when shooting "The Perks of Being a Wallflower" which takes place in the early 1990s. During the filming, she also fell in love with its soundtracks played by music acts from the 70's, 80's and 90's.
In addition to visiting "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon", Emma showed up at the Crosby Hotel in Soho, New York City to promote the movie. Her wardrobe malfunction that almost made her have a nip slip at the red carpet earlier in Los Angeles didn't prevent her from showing some skin. The actress strutted her stuff in a white Brood dress that revealed her side boobs.
More Emma Watson News
- Victoria Beckham to Sing Again for 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden
- Tyga Spotted Shopping With Scott Disick Amidst Claims Rapper Is Bisexual
- Charo Threatens to Quit 'DWTS' Amid Complaints of Unfair Scores
- The Weeknd and Selena Gomez Plan 'Summer Wedding' in Europe
- Taylor Swift Is Taking a Break From Social Media After Struggling With Instagram Bullies
- Watch: John Legend Surprises London Commuters With Mini-Concert at Train Station
- 'Santa Clarita Diet' Scores Second Season Renewal on Netflix
- Rob Kardashian Hints at Wanting More Kids as He's Gearing Up for Baby Dream's First Birthday