Video: Emma Watson Shows Off Her Moves With Jimmy Fallon
Emma Watson was quite good at dancing and she's more than happy to teach Jimmy Fallon a few moves when dropping by his show. She first showed some kicks and jazz hands from "Dancing in the Rain" before moving to slaps and struts out from "Grease". The duo then closed it with the "Dirty Dancing" lift.
The "Harry Potter" actress hadn't been born when those classic movies were made, but she got to learn the signature dances when shooting "The Perks of Being a Wallflower" which takes place in the early 1990s. During the filming, she also fell in love with its soundtracks played by music acts from the 70's, 80's and 90's.
In addition to visiting "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon", Emma showed up at the Crosby Hotel in Soho, New York City to promote the movie. Her wardrobe malfunction that almost made her have a nip slip at the red carpet earlier in Los Angeles didn't prevent her from showing some skin. The actress strutted her stuff in a white Brood dress that revealed her side boobs.
More Emma Watson News
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics