Google Launches New Tool to Play Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon
People no longer have to open endless pages of IMDb or maybe Wikipedia to do research to play "Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon" because Google has launched a new tool to help find the shortest path between an arbitrary actor with the "Apollo 13" star in a flash. People only have to type any artist's name followed by the words "Bacon number" to find their closest connection.
Kim Kardashian and Kanye West, along with Paul Wesley, Chelsea Handler and Joan Rivers, have two degrees of separation with Kevin. Kim appeared with Kevin's "Wild Things" co-star, Denise Richards, in "Deep in the Valley". Kanye crossed paths with Kevin's "Woodsman" pal, Mos Def, in Dave Chappelle's "Block Party".
Snooki's Bacon number is 3. In "The Three Stooges", she shared screen with Larry David who appeared with Kevin's "Footloose" co-star, Dianne Wiest, in "Radio Days". One of the artists who score Bacon number 1 is Kevin Jonas. The oldest Jonas Brothers star and Kevin both lent their voice in 2009's short movie "Beyond All Boundaries".
It only makes sense that Kevin is supposed to be the one who has the closest connection to himself, but Google seems to disagree. The actor apparently has typed his own name out of curiosity but he is treated to a rather shocking result. "What am I...zero!" he informed his Twitter followers. "I guess in my heart of hearts I kinda knew I was a ZERO."
- Bella Thorne Rises to Stardom in Trailer for 'Famous in Love' From 'Pretty Little Liars' Creator
- Justin Bieber Accidentally Reactivates Instagram Account
- Madonna, Usher and More Stars Pay Tribute to Michael Jackson on His Birthday
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: More Fights and Departures
- Britney and Beyonce Under Fire for Their VMAs Performances. Plus Get Details on Their Backstage Feud
- Taylor Swift Dismissed From Jury Duty due to Her Ongoing Sexual Abuse Case
- Production on 'The Maze Runner: The Death Cure' to Resume in February 2017
- Blake Lively Hosts Private Baby Shower With Taylor Swift