Google Launches New Tool to Play Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon
People no longer have to open endless pages of IMDb or maybe Wikipedia to do research to play "Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon" because Google has launched a new tool to help find the shortest path between an arbitrary actor with the "Apollo 13" star in a flash. People only have to type any artist's name followed by the words "Bacon number" to find their closest connection.
Kim Kardashian and Kanye West, along with Paul Wesley, Chelsea Handler and Joan Rivers, have two degrees of separation with Kevin. Kim appeared with Kevin's "Wild Things" co-star, Denise Richards, in "Deep in the Valley". Kanye crossed paths with Kevin's "Woodsman" pal, Mos Def, in Dave Chappelle's "Block Party".
Snooki's Bacon number is 3. In "The Three Stooges", she shared screen with Larry David who appeared with Kevin's "Footloose" co-star, Dianne Wiest, in "Radio Days". One of the artists who score Bacon number 1 is Kevin Jonas. The oldest Jonas Brothers star and Kevin both lent their voice in 2009's short movie "Beyond All Boundaries".
It only makes sense that Kevin is supposed to be the one who has the closest connection to himself, but Google seems to disagree. The actor apparently has typed his own name out of curiosity but he is treated to a rather shocking result. "What am I...zero!" he informed his Twitter followers. "I guess in my heart of hearts I kinda knew I was a ZERO."
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role
- Troian Bellisario Has Harsh Words for Both Kim Kardashian and Taylor Swift