Google Launches New Tool to Play Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon
People no longer have to open endless pages of IMDb or maybe Wikipedia to do research to play "Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon" because Google has launched a new tool to help find the shortest path between an arbitrary actor with the "Apollo 13" star in a flash. People only have to type any artist's name followed by the words "Bacon number" to find their closest connection.
Kim Kardashian and Kanye West, along with Paul Wesley, Chelsea Handler and Joan Rivers, have two degrees of separation with Kevin. Kim appeared with Kevin's "Wild Things" co-star, Denise Richards, in "Deep in the Valley". Kanye crossed paths with Kevin's "Woodsman" pal, Mos Def, in Dave Chappelle's "Block Party".
Snooki's Bacon number is 3. In "The Three Stooges", she shared screen with Larry David who appeared with Kevin's "Footloose" co-star, Dianne Wiest, in "Radio Days". One of the artists who score Bacon number 1 is Kevin Jonas. The oldest Jonas Brothers star and Kevin both lent their voice in 2009's short movie "Beyond All Boundaries".
It only makes sense that Kevin is supposed to be the one who has the closest connection to himself, but Google seems to disagree. The actor apparently has typed his own name out of curiosity but he is treated to a rather shocking result. "What am I...zero!" he informed his Twitter followers. "I guess in my heart of hearts I kinda knew I was a ZERO."
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle