Video Premiere: Leona Lewis' 'Trouble'
Leona Lewis' romance with a hunky male played by "Teen Wolf" actor Colton Haynes unfolds in a music video for her latest single "Trouble". It shows how they are madly drawn to each other before jealousy and rage consume them and slowly drift them apart.
" 'Trouble' tells the story of love going bad and becoming destructive, aspects of which we can all relate to," the British beauty explained. The 2006 winner of "The X Factor" U.K. continued, "It's a deeply emotional and poignant song that I have a real connection to."
"Trouble" appears in Leona's third studio album "Glassheart" which will be released later this fall. The single reportedly is inspired by her relationship with ex-boyfriend Lou Al-Chamaa. Its accompanying music video that features Leona getting up and personal with Colton is directed by Raul B. Fernandez.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'