Video Premiere: Leona Lewis' 'Trouble'
Leona Lewis' romance with a hunky male played by "Teen Wolf" actor Colton Haynes unfolds in a music video for her latest single "Trouble". It shows how they are madly drawn to each other before jealousy and rage consume them and slowly drift them apart.
" 'Trouble' tells the story of love going bad and becoming destructive, aspects of which we can all relate to," the British beauty explained. The 2006 winner of "The X Factor" U.K. continued, "It's a deeply emotional and poignant song that I have a real connection to."
"Trouble" appears in Leona's third studio album "Glassheart" which will be released later this fall. The single reportedly is inspired by her relationship with ex-boyfriend Lou Al-Chamaa. Its accompanying music video that features Leona getting up and personal with Colton is directed by Raul B. Fernandez.
- Tiny Harris Fake Facebook Stirs Up Floyd Mayweather, Jr. Affair Rumor
- Michael Bay Has Initial Idea for an R-Rated 'Bumblebee' Spin-Off
- Red Hot Chili Peppers Gets Animated in Bizarre Video for 'Sick Love'
- Mariah Carey's New Boyfriend Bryan Tanaka Admits He's 'Always Had a Thing' for Her
- Arnold Schwarzenegger Promises 'Refreshing' 'Celebrity Apprentice' in New Sneak Peek
- 'Last Tango in Paris' Rape Scene Backlash Is 'Ridiculous,' Says Bernardo Bertolucci
- Jimmy Kimmel's Wife Molly McNearney Is Pregnant With Their Second Child
- 'The Voice' Semifinals Recap: The Top 8 Vying for Spots in the Final 4