Video Premiere: Leona Lewis' 'Trouble'
Leona Lewis' romance with a hunky male played by "Teen Wolf" actor Colton Haynes unfolds in a music video for her latest single "Trouble". It shows how they are madly drawn to each other before jealousy and rage consume them and slowly drift them apart.
" 'Trouble' tells the story of love going bad and becoming destructive, aspects of which we can all relate to," the British beauty explained. The 2006 winner of "The X Factor" U.K. continued, "It's a deeply emotional and poignant song that I have a real connection to."
"Trouble" appears in Leona's third studio album "Glassheart" which will be released later this fall. The single reportedly is inspired by her relationship with ex-boyfriend Lou Al-Chamaa. Its accompanying music video that features Leona getting up and personal with Colton is directed by Raul B. Fernandez.
Leona Lewis' "Trouble" Music Video
- 'Wet Hot American Summer: Ten Years Later' Gets Star-Studded First Trailer
- 'Jurassic World' Sequel Reveals Official Title and First Poster
- Harry Styles Mourning the Loss of His Stepfather
- 'KUWTK' Returns for Another Season as 'Life of Kylie' Ends Up Being a Flop
- 'Downtown Abbey' Movie Is in the Works
- Rob Kardashian Is Lawyering Up Against Blac Chyna
- Angelina Jolie and Charlize Theron Are Feuding Over 'Bride of Frankenstein' Role
- Nick Jonas to Embrace 'Positivity' in His New Album