Video Premiere: Leona Lewis' 'Trouble'
Leona Lewis' romance with a hunky male played by "Teen Wolf" actor Colton Haynes unfolds in a music video for her latest single "Trouble". It shows how they are madly drawn to each other before jealousy and rage consume them and slowly drift them apart.
" 'Trouble' tells the story of love going bad and becoming destructive, aspects of which we can all relate to," the British beauty explained. The 2006 winner of "The X Factor" U.K. continued, "It's a deeply emotional and poignant song that I have a real connection to."
"Trouble" appears in Leona's third studio album "Glassheart" which will be released later this fall. The single reportedly is inspired by her relationship with ex-boyfriend Lou Al-Chamaa. Its accompanying music video that features Leona getting up and personal with Colton is directed by Raul B. Fernandez.
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic