Video Premiere: Leona Lewis' 'Trouble'
Leona Lewis' romance with a hunky male played by "Teen Wolf" actor Colton Haynes unfolds in a music video for her latest single "Trouble". It shows how they are madly drawn to each other before jealousy and rage consume them and slowly drift them apart.
" 'Trouble' tells the story of love going bad and becoming destructive, aspects of which we can all relate to," the British beauty explained. The 2006 winner of "The X Factor" U.K. continued, "It's a deeply emotional and poignant song that I have a real connection to."
"Trouble" appears in Leona's third studio album "Glassheart" which will be released later this fall. The single reportedly is inspired by her relationship with ex-boyfriend Lou Al-Chamaa. Its accompanying music video that features Leona getting up and personal with Colton is directed by Raul B. Fernandez.
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch