Miley Cyrus Denies Trouble With Fiance After Cryptic Tweets
Miley Cyrus assures everyone that everything is okay between her and fiance Liam Hemsworth. A few hours after posting cryptic tweets about relationship, the singer/actress wrote, "No there is not trouble in paradise.... just thoughts".
Her initial tweet said, "Ever feel like you want just.... something more. not sure what exactly... passion perhaps?" She followed it up with "Sometimes i feel like i love everyone more than they love me. hatttte that feeling" and "Thought of the day: maybe it's not that they love you less, they just love you the most they are capable of loving."
These led to speculation that she was having problems with Hemsworth. However, she denied it flatly by tweeting later that she was "having some quality fiance time. just what I needed."
More Miley Cyrus News
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie