Miley Cyrus Denies Trouble With Fiance After Cryptic Tweets
Miley Cyrus assures everyone that everything is okay between her and fiance Liam Hemsworth. A few hours after posting cryptic tweets about relationship, the singer/actress wrote, "No there is not trouble in paradise.... just thoughts".
Her initial tweet said, "Ever feel like you want just.... something more. not sure what exactly... passion perhaps?" She followed it up with "Sometimes i feel like i love everyone more than they love me. hatttte that feeling" and "Thought of the day: maybe it's not that they love you less, they just love you the most they are capable of loving."
These led to speculation that she was having problems with Hemsworth. However, she denied it flatly by tweeting later that she was "having some quality fiance time. just what I needed."
More Miley Cyrus News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences