Miley Cyrus Denies Trouble With Fiance After Cryptic Tweets
Miley Cyrus assures everyone that everything is okay between her and fiance Liam Hemsworth. A few hours after posting cryptic tweets about relationship, the singer/actress wrote, "No there is not trouble in paradise.... just thoughts".
Her initial tweet said, "Ever feel like you want just.... something more. not sure what exactly... passion perhaps?" She followed it up with "Sometimes i feel like i love everyone more than they love me. hatttte that feeling" and "Thought of the day: maybe it's not that they love you less, they just love you the most they are capable of loving."
These led to speculation that she was having problems with Hemsworth. However, she denied it flatly by tweeting later that she was "having some quality fiance time. just what I needed."
More Miley Cyrus News
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Show Off the New Gadgets in Latest Featurette
- HBO Officially Confirms Jon Snow's True Parentage With This 'Game of Thrones' Infographic
- New 'Star Trek Beyond' Character Poster Shows Jaylah on Cap's Chair
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney's Wedding Plan Reportedly Shelved Because of This
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Make Out in Rome, Fans Say Their Romance Is 'Staged'
- Watch James Van Der Beek Channel Diplo to Promote Mad Decent Block Party
- Jessica Simpson Reportedly Hires 'Homely' Nannies Because She Fears Her Husband Will Cheat on Her
- Your Favorite 'Nashville' Stars Are Returning for Season 5. Find Out Which Ones