Miley Cyrus Denies Trouble With Fiance After Cryptic Tweets
Miley Cyrus assures everyone that everything is okay between her and fiance Liam Hemsworth. A few hours after posting cryptic tweets about relationship, the singer/actress wrote, "No there is not trouble in paradise.... just thoughts".
Her initial tweet said, "Ever feel like you want just.... something more. not sure what exactly... passion perhaps?" She followed it up with "Sometimes i feel like i love everyone more than they love me. hatttte that feeling" and "Thought of the day: maybe it's not that they love you less, they just love you the most they are capable of loving."
These led to speculation that she was having problems with Hemsworth. However, she denied it flatly by tweeting later that she was "having some quality fiance time. just what I needed."
More Miley Cyrus News
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3