Miley Cyrus Denies Trouble With Fiance After Cryptic Tweets
Miley Cyrus assures everyone that everything is okay between her and fiance Liam Hemsworth. A few hours after posting cryptic tweets about relationship, the singer/actress wrote, "No there is not trouble in paradise.... just thoughts".
Her initial tweet said, "Ever feel like you want just.... something more. not sure what exactly... passion perhaps?" She followed it up with "Sometimes i feel like i love everyone more than they love me. hatttte that feeling" and "Thought of the day: maybe it's not that they love you less, they just love you the most they are capable of loving."
These led to speculation that she was having problems with Hemsworth. However, she denied it flatly by tweeting later that she was "having some quality fiance time. just what I needed."
More Miley Cyrus News
- 'Full Frontal with Samantha Bee' Resurrects Will Ferrel's Dubya Impersonation in 'Not WHCD'
- Liam Payne and Cheryl's Baby Name Allegedly Revealed
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld and Alessia Cara's Performances at 2017 Radio Disney Music Awards
- Are They Splitting Up? Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Have 'Explosive' Fights
- 'Fate of the Furious' Stays Atop Box Office for Third Consecutive Weekend, Passes $1B Worlwide
- 'Last Ship' Halts Production as Eric Dane Battles Depression
- Little Mix, Justin Bieber and Bruno Mars Among Winners at Radio Disney Music Awards 2017
- Radio Disney Music Awards 2017: Noah Cyrus, Camila Cabello and Sabrina Carpenter Stun on Red Carpet