'HIMYM' Season 8 Premiere Clip: Barney Recounts His Past Romance in One Minute
A previously released promo of "How I Met Your Mother" season 8 revealed that Lily would let it slip in front of Quinn that Barney used to date Robin. A new clip from the first episode now shows how Barney tries to control the situation.
Making its way out via Entertainment Weekly, the snippet features Barney telling the truth about his past romance with Robin. In less than 60 seconds, he manages to sum up the complicated relationship involving him, Robin and Ted in the last seven years.
"HIMYM" will kick off Monday, September 24 at 8 P.M. on CBS with "Farhampton". Barney plans his wedding with Quinn, while fans will see more of Barney and Robin's wedding day. Meanwhile, Ted recounts the time he insisted on leaving Victoria's jilted fiance a note before they drove off into the sunset together.
- 'Mary Poppins Returns' Gets Christmas Release Date and Official Synopsis
- Khloe Kardashian Cozying Up to Odell Beckham Jr. at Drake's Memorial Day Party
- Keira Knightley Defended by Directors and Fellow Stars After John Carney Trashed Her
- Jena Malone and Boyfriend Welcome Baby Boy - Meet Baby Ode!
- 'Shield' Actor Michael Jace Convicted of Second-Degree Murder for Shooting His Wife
- First Look at Harry, Ginny and Albus in 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child'
- Mark Salling Fired From 'Gods and Secrets' After Indicted for Child Pornography
- Emilia Clarke Wants to Be the First Female James Bond With This Hunk as Her Bond 'Boy'