'HIMYM' Season 8 Premiere Clip: Barney Recounts His Past Romance in One Minute
A previously released promo of "How I Met Your Mother" season 8 revealed that Lily would let it slip in front of Quinn that Barney used to date Robin. A new clip from the first episode now shows how Barney tries to control the situation.
Making its way out via Entertainment Weekly, the snippet features Barney telling the truth about his past romance with Robin. In less than 60 seconds, he manages to sum up the complicated relationship involving him, Robin and Ted in the last seven years.
"HIMYM" will kick off Monday, September 24 at 8 P.M. on CBS with "Farhampton". Barney plans his wedding with Quinn, while fans will see more of Barney and Robin's wedding day. Meanwhile, Ted recounts the time he insisted on leaving Victoria's jilted fiance a note before they drove off into the sunset together.
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image
- Jasmine Tookes to Rock Victoria's Secret New Fantasy Bra. See and Get Details of the $3M Lingerie!
- J.J. Abrams' 'God Particle' Is Reportedly the Next 'Cloverfield' Movie
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation