'HIMYM' Season 8 Premiere Clip: Barney Recounts His Past Romance in One Minute
A previously released promo of "How I Met Your Mother" season 8 revealed that Lily would let it slip in front of Quinn that Barney used to date Robin. A new clip from the first episode now shows how Barney tries to control the situation.
Making its way out via Entertainment Weekly, the snippet features Barney telling the truth about his past romance with Robin. In less than 60 seconds, he manages to sum up the complicated relationship involving him, Robin and Ted in the last seven years.
"HIMYM" will kick off Monday, September 24 at 8 P.M. on CBS with "Farhampton". Barney plans his wedding with Quinn, while fans will see more of Barney and Robin's wedding day. Meanwhile, Ted recounts the time he insisted on leaving Victoria's jilted fiance a note before they drove off into the sunset together.
- Katy Perry Unfollows Migos on Instagram After Backlash Over Homophobia
- VIXX's Ken Gets Blasted for Writing Curse Words in Official Video
- Ready to Settle Down? Taylor Lautner and Billie Lourd Already 'Talking Marriage'
- Inside Blake Shelton's Romantic Summer Tryst With Gwen Stefani
- Gal Gadot Nearly Quitted Acting Before Landing Wonder Woman Role
- Jamie Foxx and Katie Holmes Board Private Jet Together in Paris Despite Boldly Denying Romance
- Kylie Jenner Tells Bella Thorne to be Careful of 'Charming Player' Scott Disick
- 'Survivor: Game Changers': [Spoiler] Is Crowned the Winner of Season 34