'HIMYM' Season 8 Premiere Clip: Barney Recounts His Past Romance in One Minute
A previously released promo of "How I Met Your Mother" season 8 revealed that Lily would let it slip in front of Quinn that Barney used to date Robin. A new clip from the first episode now shows how Barney tries to control the situation.
Making its way out via Entertainment Weekly, the snippet features Barney telling the truth about his past romance with Robin. In less than 60 seconds, he manages to sum up the complicated relationship involving him, Robin and Ted in the last seven years.
"HIMYM" will kick off Monday, September 24 at 8 P.M. on CBS with "Farhampton". Barney plans his wedding with Quinn, while fans will see more of Barney and Robin's wedding day. Meanwhile, Ted recounts the time he insisted on leaving Victoria's jilted fiance a note before they drove off into the sunset together.
- Hayes Grier Shares Photo From Hospital, Assures Fans He's 'Good' After Dirt Bike Crash
- Constance Wu Slams 'Great Wall' for Whitewashing: Our Heroes Don't Look Like Matt Damon
- Zachary Quinto Addresses Engagement Speculations and Wedding Plans to Miles McMillan
- Justin Bieber Teases 'Cold Water' Video as the Major Lazer Collab Hits No. 1 on U.K. Chart
- See Tyler Hoechlin's Superman in Action in 'Supergirl' Set Videos
- Did Tyler Posey Just Come Out as Gay on Snapchat?
- Fans Defend Malia Obama Amidst Backlash for Attending Lollapalooza Instead of DNC
- Watch Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Shed Tears in 'Wolves' Music Video