'HIMYM' Season 8 Premiere Clip: Barney Recounts His Past Romance in One Minute
A previously released promo of "How I Met Your Mother" season 8 revealed that Lily would let it slip in front of Quinn that Barney used to date Robin. A new clip from the first episode now shows how Barney tries to control the situation.
Making its way out via Entertainment Weekly, the snippet features Barney telling the truth about his past romance with Robin. In less than 60 seconds, he manages to sum up the complicated relationship involving him, Robin and Ted in the last seven years.
"HIMYM" will kick off Monday, September 24 at 8 P.M. on CBS with "Farhampton". Barney plans his wedding with Quinn, while fans will see more of Barney and Robin's wedding day. Meanwhile, Ted recounts the time he insisted on leaving Victoria's jilted fiance a note before they drove off into the sunset together.
- Lil' Kim Cancels Performance at Essence Festival
- Tyga Romances Blonde Beauty in '1 of 1' Music Video
- David Foster's Daughters: Yolanda Hadid Is Not Dying If She Continues to Be on Reality Show
- Alexander Skarsgard Laughs Off Wedding Plan Rumor
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday
- Keri Russell Reveals Her Baby's Gender and Name
- Debby Ryan Gets Probation After Pleading No Contest to DUI
- Justin Bieber Falls Again on Stage During His Concert