Kristin Cavallari Responds to Nick Lachey's Name Choice for His Son
Kristin Cavallari has heard that Nick Lachey and Vanessa Minnillo named their son Camden, the same name she gave to her child with Jay Cutler. The former star of "The Hills" quickly took to Twitter to share her thoughts on the matter.
"Apparently Camden is a popular name!" she tweeted on September 13. Aware that her tweet could easily be interpreted as sarcasm, she later clarified, "By the way that wasn't a b***hy tweet at all...I obviously love the name and I'm glad other people do too."
Welcoming their bundle of joy on Wednesday, September 12, the Lacheys named the newborn Camden John. Kristin, meanwhile, gave birth to her baby boy on Wednesday, August 8 morning. She and her fiance, Jay, named him Camden Jack.
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics