Kristin Cavallari Responds to Nick Lachey's Name Choice for His Son
Kristin Cavallari has heard that Nick Lachey and Vanessa Minnillo named their son Camden, the same name she gave to her child with Jay Cutler. The former star of "The Hills" quickly took to Twitter to share her thoughts on the matter.
"Apparently Camden is a popular name!" she tweeted on September 13. Aware that her tweet could easily be interpreted as sarcasm, she later clarified, "By the way that wasn't a b***hy tweet at all...I obviously love the name and I'm glad other people do too."
Welcoming their bundle of joy on Wednesday, September 12, the Lacheys named the newborn Camden John. Kristin, meanwhile, gave birth to her baby boy on Wednesday, August 8 morning. She and her fiance, Jay, named him Camden Jack.
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars