Kristin Cavallari Responds to Nick Lachey's Name Choice for His Son
Kristin Cavallari has heard that Nick Lachey and Vanessa Minnillo named their son Camden, the same name she gave to her child with Jay Cutler. The former star of "The Hills" quickly took to Twitter to share her thoughts on the matter.
"Apparently Camden is a popular name!" she tweeted on September 13. Aware that her tweet could easily be interpreted as sarcasm, she later clarified, "By the way that wasn't a b***hy tweet at all...I obviously love the name and I'm glad other people do too."
Welcoming their bundle of joy on Wednesday, September 12, the Lacheys named the newborn Camden John. Kristin, meanwhile, gave birth to her baby boy on Wednesday, August 8 morning. She and her fiance, Jay, named him Camden Jack.
More Kristin Cavallari News
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory