Kristin Cavallari Responds to Nick Lachey's Name Choice for His Son
Kristin Cavallari has heard that Nick Lachey and Vanessa Minnillo named their son Camden, the same name she gave to her child with Jay Cutler. The former star of "The Hills" quickly took to Twitter to share her thoughts on the matter.
"Apparently Camden is a popular name!" she tweeted on September 13. Aware that her tweet could easily be interpreted as sarcasm, she later clarified, "By the way that wasn't a b***hy tweet at all...I obviously love the name and I'm glad other people do too."
Welcoming their bundle of joy on Wednesday, September 12, the Lacheys named the newborn Camden John. Kristin, meanwhile, gave birth to her baby boy on Wednesday, August 8 morning. She and her fiance, Jay, named him Camden Jack.
More Kristin Cavallari News
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors
- G-Dragon and Sulli's Recent Instagram Posts Fuel Dating Speculation
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Pissed at Heather Morris' Shocking 'DWTS' Elimination
- Eww! Kim Kardashian Says Big Sis Kourtney Threw Up in Her Bed Four Times and Slept in It
- Scott Disick Hangs Out With Khloe Kardashian Look-Alike in the Beverly Hills Hotel
- Has Zoe Saldana Revealed 'Avengers 4' Title?
- Kendrick Lamar Announces 'The Damn. Tour' Dates