Kristin Cavallari Responds to Nick Lachey's Name Choice for His Son
Kristin Cavallari has heard that Nick Lachey and Vanessa Minnillo named their son Camden, the same name she gave to her child with Jay Cutler. The former star of "The Hills" quickly took to Twitter to share her thoughts on the matter.
"Apparently Camden is a popular name!" she tweeted on September 13. Aware that her tweet could easily be interpreted as sarcasm, she later clarified, "By the way that wasn't a b***hy tweet at all...I obviously love the name and I'm glad other people do too."
Welcoming their bundle of joy on Wednesday, September 12, the Lacheys named the newborn Camden John. Kristin, meanwhile, gave birth to her baby boy on Wednesday, August 8 morning. She and her fiance, Jay, named him Camden Jack.
- Salma Hayek Suggests Donald Trump Tried to Manipulate Her Into Agreeing on a Date
- 'Doctor Strange' Actor Benedict Wong Confirmed for 'Avengers: Infinity Wars'
- Leonardo DiCaprio Had Another Near-Death Experience While Diving in the Galapagos
- Listen to Sia's 3 New Tracks From 'This Is Acting' Deluxe Version
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 Set Pics: First Look at Kit Harington in Full Costume
- Donald Glover Officially Cast as Young Lando Calrissian in 'Han Solo' Movie
- Perrie Edwards Was Left Homeless After Nasty Split From Zayn Malik
- Azealia Banks Pens Apology Letter to Zayn Malik