Video: Justin Bieber Performs 'As Long As You Love Me' on 'AGT'
"America's Got Talent" audience was treated to a performance by Justin Bieber while waiting for the winner to be announced on Thursday, September 13. Singing "As Long as You Love Me", the second single of his latest album "Believe", he was welcomed with a loud cheer from the crowd as he showed up on stage.
Donning a black shirt and leather pants teamed with gray jacket, the Canadian pop act danced along with a number of male and female dancers who were clad in black and white numbers. Rapper Big Sean then joined him to deliver the rapping part, before leaving the pint-sized singer to complete his set.
That night, "AGT" crowned Olate Dogs as the winner of its seventh season. Flo Rida, Ne-Yo, OneRepublic and Green Day were among other musical guests in the episode, which was believed to be marking Sharon Osbourne's final appearance as a judge on the NBC talent series.
More Justin Bieber News
- Ariana Grande Debuts New Hairdo Amid Reports She Was Barred From Performing at White House
- 'High School Musical' Alum Corbin Bleu Gets Married to Sasha Clements. Get the Details
- 'Star Trek Beyond' Easily Wins at Box Office
- Lindsay Lohan Fights With Fiance Egor Tarabasov After Accusing Him of Cheating on Social Media
- Comic-Con: 'Prison Break' Revival Debuts New Trailer and Clip
- Liv Tyler Shares Adorable Breastfeeding Photo With Her Newborn
- Calvin Harris and Kim Kardashian Party Together Amid Taylor Swift Feud
- Drake's New Mixtape Is on the Way as 'Views' Tops Billboard 200 for 11th Week