Video: Justin Bieber Performs 'As Long As You Love Me' on 'AGT'
"America's Got Talent" audience was treated to a performance by Justin Bieber while waiting for the winner to be announced on Thursday, September 13. Singing "As Long as You Love Me", the second single of his latest album "Believe", he was welcomed with a loud cheer from the crowd as he showed up on stage.
Donning a black shirt and leather pants teamed with gray jacket, the Canadian pop act danced along with a number of male and female dancers who were clad in black and white numbers. Rapper Big Sean then joined him to deliver the rapping part, before leaving the pint-sized singer to complete his set.
That night, "AGT" crowned Olate Dogs as the winner of its seventh season. Flo Rida, Ne-Yo, OneRepublic and Green Day were among other musical guests in the episode, which was believed to be marking Sharon Osbourne's final appearance as a judge on the NBC talent series.
More Justin Bieber News
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!