Video: Justin Bieber Performs 'As Long As You Love Me' on 'AGT'
"America's Got Talent" audience was treated to a performance by Justin Bieber while waiting for the winner to be announced on Thursday, September 13. Singing "As Long as You Love Me", the second single of his latest album "Believe", he was welcomed with a loud cheer from the crowd as he showed up on stage.
Donning a black shirt and leather pants teamed with gray jacket, the Canadian pop act danced along with a number of male and female dancers who were clad in black and white numbers. Rapper Big Sean then joined him to deliver the rapping part, before leaving the pint-sized singer to complete his set.
That night, "AGT" crowned Olate Dogs as the winner of its seventh season. Flo Rida, Ne-Yo, OneRepublic and Green Day were among other musical guests in the episode, which was believed to be marking Sharon Osbourne's final appearance as a judge on the NBC talent series.
More Justin Bieber News
- See Black Lightning in Costume in First Look of The CW's New Series
- Kim Kardashian Channels Kris Jenner for a Sexy Photoshoot - Check Out Her Wild Look!
- 'The Mindy Project' Renewed for Sixth and Final Season on Hulu
- Rob Kardashian 'Fears' Blac Chyna Will Come for Him After Calling Out Tyga
- 'Fate of the Furious' Will Start a New Trilogy, Vin Diesel Says
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Her Body in Gucci Mane's 'Make Love' Music Video
- See David Beckham's Face Ruined for 'King Arthur' Movie!
- Lamar Odom Admits to Drugs Abuse and Multiple Affairs During Khloe Kardashian Marriage