Video: Justin Bieber Performs 'As Long As You Love Me' on 'AGT'
"America's Got Talent" audience was treated to a performance by Justin Bieber while waiting for the winner to be announced on Thursday, September 13. Singing "As Long as You Love Me", the second single of his latest album "Believe", he was welcomed with a loud cheer from the crowd as he showed up on stage.
Donning a black shirt and leather pants teamed with gray jacket, the Canadian pop act danced along with a number of male and female dancers who were clad in black and white numbers. Rapper Big Sean then joined him to deliver the rapping part, before leaving the pint-sized singer to complete his set.
That night, "AGT" crowned Olate Dogs as the winner of its seventh season. Flo Rida, Ne-Yo, OneRepublic and Green Day were among other musical guests in the episode, which was believed to be marking Sharon Osbourne's final appearance as a judge on the NBC talent series.
More Justin Bieber News
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'