Video: Justin Bieber Performs 'As Long As You Love Me' on 'AGT'
"America's Got Talent" audience was treated to a performance by Justin Bieber while waiting for the winner to be announced on Thursday, September 13. Singing "As Long as You Love Me", the second single of his latest album "Believe", he was welcomed with a loud cheer from the crowd as he showed up on stage.
Donning a black shirt and leather pants teamed with gray jacket, the Canadian pop act danced along with a number of male and female dancers who were clad in black and white numbers. Rapper Big Sean then joined him to deliver the rapping part, before leaving the pint-sized singer to complete his set.
That night, "AGT" crowned Olate Dogs as the winner of its seventh season. Flo Rida, Ne-Yo, OneRepublic and Green Day were among other musical guests in the episode, which was believed to be marking Sharon Osbourne's final appearance as a judge on the NBC talent series.
More Justin Bieber News
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!