'America's Got Talent' Season 7 Hails Non-Singing Act as Winner
Marking the end of its latest installment, "America's Got Talent" unveiled the winner of season 7 on Thursday, September 13. Before the final results were announced, the remaining six finalists took the stage one last time.
David Girabaldi showed his painting skill while Flo Rida sang. After a performance by Ne-Yo, William Close had a duet with OneRepublic. Nick Cannon then unveiled the bottom three acts: The Untouchables, Joe Castillo as well as David Girabaldi & His CMYK's.
Justin Bieber and Green Day later got the audience screaming before it was announced that William Close was also out of the running for the grand prize, leaving it between Olate Dogs or Tom Cotter. The dog trick act apparently got the most votes and nabbed the champion title at the competition.
Sharon Osbourne, who had previously said she would leave the show after this season, jumped up and congratulated the winner. The act was entitled to a $1 million prize and a headlining show in Las Vegas.
More America's Got Talent News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked