'America's Got Talent' Season 7 Hails Non-Singing Act as Winner
Marking the end of its latest installment, "America's Got Talent" unveiled the winner of season 7 on Thursday, September 13. Before the final results were announced, the remaining six finalists took the stage one last time.
David Girabaldi showed his painting skill while Flo Rida sang. After a performance by Ne-Yo, William Close had a duet with OneRepublic. Nick Cannon then unveiled the bottom three acts: The Untouchables, Joe Castillo as well as David Girabaldi & His CMYK's.
Justin Bieber and Green Day later got the audience screaming before it was announced that William Close was also out of the running for the grand prize, leaving it between Olate Dogs or Tom Cotter. The dog trick act apparently got the most votes and nabbed the champion title at the competition.
Sharon Osbourne, who had previously said she would leave the show after this season, jumped up and congratulated the winner. The act was entitled to a $1 million prize and a headlining show in Las Vegas.
More America's Got Talent News
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 6 Finale Recap: Does It Confirm Fan Theory About Jon's True Parentage?
- BET Awards 2016: Bryson Tiller and Drake Win More
- Jennifer Hudson Dresses as Prince in White Hooded Dress at 2016 BET Awards
- BET Awards 2016: Erykah Badu, Tori Kelly and Jennifer Hudson Team Up for Prince Tribute
- Demi Lovato Opens Up About Addictions and Eating Disorder, Says She 'Was Going to Die Young'
- BET Awards 2016: Drake and Future Among First Winners
- BET Awards 2016: See Alicia Keys, Janelle Monae, Karrueche Tran's Showstopping Styles on Red Carpet
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage