'America's Got Talent' Season 7 Hails Non-Singing Act as Winner
Marking the end of its latest installment, "America's Got Talent" unveiled the winner of season 7 on Thursday, September 13. Before the final results were announced, the remaining six finalists took the stage one last time.
David Girabaldi showed his painting skill while Flo Rida sang. After a performance by Ne-Yo, William Close had a duet with OneRepublic. Nick Cannon then unveiled the bottom three acts: The Untouchables, Joe Castillo as well as David Girabaldi & His CMYK's.
Justin Bieber and Green Day later got the audience screaming before it was announced that William Close was also out of the running for the grand prize, leaving it between Olate Dogs or Tom Cotter. The dog trick act apparently got the most votes and nabbed the champion title at the competition.
Sharon Osbourne, who had previously said she would leave the show after this season, jumped up and congratulated the winner. The act was entitled to a $1 million prize and a headlining show in Las Vegas.
More America's Got Talent News
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3