'America's Got Talent' Season 7 Hails Non-Singing Act as Winner
Marking the end of its latest installment, "America's Got Talent" unveiled the winner of season 7 on Thursday, September 13. Before the final results were announced, the remaining six finalists took the stage one last time.
David Girabaldi showed his painting skill while Flo Rida sang. After a performance by Ne-Yo, William Close had a duet with OneRepublic. Nick Cannon then unveiled the bottom three acts: The Untouchables, Joe Castillo as well as David Girabaldi & His CMYK's.
Justin Bieber and Green Day later got the audience screaming before it was announced that William Close was also out of the running for the grand prize, leaving it between Olate Dogs or Tom Cotter. The dog trick act apparently got the most votes and nabbed the champion title at the competition.
Sharon Osbourne, who had previously said she would leave the show after this season, jumped up and congratulated the winner. The act was entitled to a $1 million prize and a headlining show in Las Vegas.
More America's Got Talent News
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'