'America's Got Talent' Season 7 Hails Non-Singing Act as Winner
Marking the end of its latest installment, "America's Got Talent" unveiled the winner of season 7 on Thursday, September 13. Before the final results were announced, the remaining six finalists took the stage one last time.
David Girabaldi showed his painting skill while Flo Rida sang. After a performance by Ne-Yo, William Close had a duet with OneRepublic. Nick Cannon then unveiled the bottom three acts: The Untouchables, Joe Castillo as well as David Girabaldi & His CMYK's.
Justin Bieber and Green Day later got the audience screaming before it was announced that William Close was also out of the running for the grand prize, leaving it between Olate Dogs or Tom Cotter. The dog trick act apparently got the most votes and nabbed the champion title at the competition.
Sharon Osbourne, who had previously said she would leave the show after this season, jumped up and congratulated the winner. The act was entitled to a $1 million prize and a headlining show in Las Vegas.
More America's Got Talent News
- Harry Styles Stops His Concert to Pay Tribute to Victims of Manchester Bombing
- Jack Kesy Rumored to Play Tom Cassidy in 'Deadpool 2'
- The Great War Is Coming in First Trailer for 'Game of Thrones' Season 7
- First Look at Benicio Del Toro and Laura Dern, Captain Phasma Unmasked in 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Beware Angelina Jolie! Brad Pitt Is Ready to Publish a Tell-All
- Kelly Clarkson and Jennifer Hudson Are Fighting Over 'The Voice' Gig
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Are Planning to Remarry This Summer
- Fans Are Begging Justin Bieber to Cancel His Upcoming U.K. Concerts