Lady GaGa Gets New Tattoo on Her Shaved Head at Fame Masquerade Party
Lady GaGa got a new tattoo at the launch party of her Fame fragrance at the Guggenheim Museum to mark the end of New York Fashion Week. A winged child with a Statue of Liberty-like crown was inked in the back of her newly-shaved head.
The Mother Monster lied on a bed inside a huge replica of her perfume bottle, where she got tattooed later in the evening. She wore a Prabal Gurung gown with a gold headdress and a fur coat. Guests were invited to reach through the bottle and touch her.
It was a masquerade party. "Tonight's piece is called 'Sleeping with Gaga'," she revealed the appropriately-titled theme. Among the celebrity guests included Yoko Ono, Michael Strahan, Paris Hilton, Lindsay Lohan and Tamar Braxton.
Several half-naked men clad in leather harnesses also helped the Thursday night, September 13 party.
More Lady GaGa News
- Lil' Kim Cancels Performance at Essence Festival
- Tyga Romances Blonde Beauty in '1 of 1' Music Video
- David Foster's Daughters: Yolanda Hadid Is Not Dying If She Continues to Be on Reality Show
- Alexander Skarsgard Laughs Off Wedding Plan Rumor
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday
- Keri Russell Reveals Her Baby's Gender and Name
- Debby Ryan Gets Probation After Pleading No Contest to DUI
- Justin Bieber Falls Again on Stage During His Concert