Lady GaGa Gets New Tattoo on Her Shaved Head at Fame Masquerade Party
Lady GaGa got a new tattoo at the launch party of her Fame fragrance at the Guggenheim Museum to mark the end of New York Fashion Week. A winged child with a Statue of Liberty-like crown was inked in the back of her newly-shaved head.
The Mother Monster lied on a bed inside a huge replica of her perfume bottle, where she got tattooed later in the evening. She wore a Prabal Gurung gown with a gold headdress and a fur coat. Guests were invited to reach through the bottle and touch her.
It was a masquerade party. "Tonight's piece is called 'Sleeping with Gaga'," she revealed the appropriately-titled theme. Among the celebrity guests included Yoko Ono, Michael Strahan, Paris Hilton, Lindsay Lohan and Tamar Braxton.
Several half-naked men clad in leather harnesses also helped the Thursday night, September 13 party.
More Lady GaGa News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie