Lady GaGa Gets New Tattoo on Her Shaved Head at Fame Masquerade Party
Lady GaGa got a new tattoo at the launch party of her Fame fragrance at the Guggenheim Museum to mark the end of New York Fashion Week. A winged child with a Statue of Liberty-like crown was inked in the back of her newly-shaved head.
The Mother Monster lied on a bed inside a huge replica of her perfume bottle, where she got tattooed later in the evening. She wore a Prabal Gurung gown with a gold headdress and a fur coat. Guests were invited to reach through the bottle and touch her.
It was a masquerade party. "Tonight's piece is called 'Sleeping with Gaga'," she revealed the appropriately-titled theme. Among the celebrity guests included Yoko Ono, Michael Strahan, Paris Hilton, Lindsay Lohan and Tamar Braxton.
Several half-naked men clad in leather harnesses also helped the Thursday night, September 13 party.
More Lady GaGa News
- Jay-Z Is Producing a Series About Trayvon Martin
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor