Lady GaGa Gets New Tattoo on Her Shaved Head at Fame Masquerade Party
Lady GaGa got a new tattoo at the launch party of her Fame fragrance at the Guggenheim Museum to mark the end of New York Fashion Week. A winged child with a Statue of Liberty-like crown was inked in the back of her newly-shaved head.
The Mother Monster lied on a bed inside a huge replica of her perfume bottle, where she got tattooed later in the evening. She wore a Prabal Gurung gown with a gold headdress and a fur coat. Guests were invited to reach through the bottle and touch her.
It was a masquerade party. "Tonight's piece is called 'Sleeping with Gaga'," she revealed the appropriately-titled theme. Among the celebrity guests included Yoko Ono, Michael Strahan, Paris Hilton, Lindsay Lohan and Tamar Braxton.
Several half-naked men clad in leather harnesses also helped the Thursday night, September 13 party.
More Lady GaGa News
- Calvin Harris Strips Down to His Undies in New Instagram Photo
- Gisele Bundchen, Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid Among Highest-Paid Models 2016
- Selena Gomez Takes a Break, Cancels Tour Amid Battle With Depression due to Lupus
- 'Arrow' Season 5 Shows First Look at Villainous Prometheus
- Blake Lively Celebrates Baby Shower With Taylor Swift
- Gabby Douglas Apologizes After Missing VMAs due to Health Issues
- First Look at Miley Cyrus as Hippie in Woody Allen's 'Crisis in Six Scenes'
- Drake and Rihanna Kiss on Instagram, Enjoy Date Night After VMAs