Lady GaGa Gets New Tattoo on Her Shaved Head at Fame Masquerade Party
Lady GaGa got a new tattoo at the launch party of her Fame fragrance at the Guggenheim Museum to mark the end of New York Fashion Week. A winged child with a Statue of Liberty-like crown was inked in the back of her newly-shaved head.
The Mother Monster lied on a bed inside a huge replica of her perfume bottle, where she got tattooed later in the evening. She wore a Prabal Gurung gown with a gold headdress and a fur coat. Guests were invited to reach through the bottle and touch her.
It was a masquerade party. "Tonight's piece is called 'Sleeping with Gaga'," she revealed the appropriately-titled theme. Among the celebrity guests included Yoko Ono, Michael Strahan, Paris Hilton, Lindsay Lohan and Tamar Braxton.
Several half-naked men clad in leather harnesses also helped the Thursday night, September 13 party.
More Lady GaGa News
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame