'Thor 2' Reportedly Will Lose One of Its Major Characters
While Marvel Studios/Walt Disney Pictures still hasn't unveiled the official plotline for "Thor: The Dark World", multiple sources from the set of the "Thor" sequel in U.K. keep revealing possible details of the film. This time around, it is rumored that the second God of Thunder flick might lose one of its major characters.
First sharing the report is Bleeding Cool, which claims to have obtained some info from its spies that [SPOILER ALERT!] "one of the main characters in The Dark World is going to be killed off before the end credits roll." Still, the site doesn't reveal which important character that is going to meet its demise in the upcoming sequel.
A source was previously "pretty sure" that the said character would be none other than Thor's father a.k.a King of Asgard, Odin (Anthony Hopkins). However, the British movie site later claims to be "little less sure" if it is Odin who will bite the dust in the forthcoming film.
Major details of "Thor 2" are still kept secret, but it has been said that the adoptive brother to Loki will fight the Dark Elves. The speculation was even fueled when Christopher Eccleston got cast as Malekith the Accursed, who was none other than the ruler of the Dark Elves of Svartalfheim.
Scheduled to be released in the U.S. on November 8, 2013, "Thor 2" is also supported by Chris Hemsworth, Natalie Portman, Tom Hiddleston, Kat Dennings, Idris Elba, Jaimie Alexander, Stellan Skarsgard and Zachary Levi among others.
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son