Amanda Bynes Banned by Judge From Driving
Amanda Bynes will need a driver. After breaking laws on the road one too many times, the former Nickelodeon star lost her driving privilege as she is, according to PEOPLE, prohibited by L.A. Superior Court Judge Marsha Revel from driving without a valid driver's license.
The driving license issue was addressed during a court hearing on Wednesday, September 12 at the request of the District Attorney's Office. Her lawyer Bob Wilson said, "We haven't completed her DMV hearing so she couldn't have lost her license."
E! News reported that the attorney, however, was unsure when asked by judge to confirm the validity of the actress' license. The DA later informed, after checking the official records, that the "Easy A" star did lose her license.
Bynes was not present during the hearing but ordered to show up next on September 21 to discuss the conditions of her freedom and her bail. "It would seem like Ms. Bynes would need to be here in court on that day," the judge said.
Bynes is also facing DUI charge and two counts of hit-and-run misdemeanor. She got the former charge for sideswiping a patrol car last April and received the latter for two separate accidents that happened April 10 and August 4. She will be arraigned for the hit-and-run case September 27 in Van Nuys.
Her driving mishaps continued when she was pulled over by police for driving without headlights on. Luckily, she was not asked about her license. Most recently, she was caught on camera smoking from what looked like a marijuana pipe while inside her car.
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off