Amanda Bynes Banned by Judge From Driving
Amanda Bynes will need a driver. After breaking laws on the road one too many times, the former Nickelodeon star lost her driving privilege as she is, according to PEOPLE, prohibited by L.A. Superior Court Judge Marsha Revel from driving without a valid driver's license.
The driving license issue was addressed during a court hearing on Wednesday, September 12 at the request of the District Attorney's Office. Her lawyer Bob Wilson said, "We haven't completed her DMV hearing so she couldn't have lost her license."
E! News reported that the attorney, however, was unsure when asked by judge to confirm the validity of the actress' license. The DA later informed, after checking the official records, that the "Easy A" star did lose her license.
Bynes was not present during the hearing but ordered to show up next on September 21 to discuss the conditions of her freedom and her bail. "It would seem like Ms. Bynes would need to be here in court on that day," the judge said.
Bynes is also facing DUI charge and two counts of hit-and-run misdemeanor. She got the former charge for sideswiping a patrol car last April and received the latter for two separate accidents that happened April 10 and August 4. She will be arraigned for the hit-and-run case September 27 in Van Nuys.
Her driving mishaps continued when she was pulled over by police for driving without headlights on. Luckily, she was not asked about her license. Most recently, she was caught on camera smoking from what looked like a marijuana pipe while inside her car.
More Amanda Bynes News
- LOL! Prince Harry Hilariously Photobombs 'ANTM' Star Winnie Harlow's Picture
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident