Kate Middleton's Topless Pictures to Be Published by French Tabloid
Kate Middleton and the royal family may need to prepare themselves for another photo scandal. Rumor has it, the Duchess of Cambridge was caught on camera ditching her bikini top when vacationing with her husband, Prince William, in Province last week.
The alleged topless photos from "a very hot holiday" at the Chateau d'Autet are reportedly ready for publish on Friday, September 14. French tabloid, Closer, promises to present revealing pictures of "the future Queen of England as you've never seen before."
In a teaser of what's to come, the publication posted an image of Kate supposedly tugging on the strings of her bikini top. She and the Duke of Cambridge reportedly spent the day by a pool rubbing sunscreen on each other's bodies and taking a dip in the water.
News about the topless pictures came hot on heels of Prince Harry's wild trip to Las Vegas. The third-in-line to the throne caused humiliation for the royal family when he was pictured hugging a naked woman in the nude inside his hotel room.
Kate and William are currently touring in Asia, visiting Malaysia after their Singapore stop. Harry, meanwhile, is deployed to Afghanistan to continue his duty in the military. He will fly attack helicopters in the war against the Taliban.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'