Kate Middleton's Topless Pictures to Be Published by French Tabloid
Kate Middleton and the royal family may need to prepare themselves for another photo scandal. Rumor has it, the Duchess of Cambridge was caught on camera ditching her bikini top when vacationing with her husband, Prince William, in Province last week.
The alleged topless photos from "a very hot holiday" at the Chateau d'Autet are reportedly ready for publish on Friday, September 14. French tabloid, Closer, promises to present revealing pictures of "the future Queen of England as you've never seen before."
In a teaser of what's to come, the publication posted an image of Kate supposedly tugging on the strings of her bikini top. She and the Duke of Cambridge reportedly spent the day by a pool rubbing sunscreen on each other's bodies and taking a dip in the water.
News about the topless pictures came hot on heels of Prince Harry's wild trip to Las Vegas. The third-in-line to the throne caused humiliation for the royal family when he was pictured hugging a naked woman in the nude inside his hotel room.
Kate and William are currently touring in Asia, visiting Malaysia after their Singapore stop. Harry, meanwhile, is deployed to Afghanistan to continue his duty in the military. He will fly attack helicopters in the war against the Taliban.
More Kate Middleton News
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!