Pink Unleashes Her Duet Song With Lily Allen 'True Love'
Giving a special treat to her fans, Pink releases her new ingle "True Love" which features collaboration with British singer Lily Allen. The song also marks Allen's first release since she "retired" in 2009. Boasting catchy beat, the track tells about a bittersweet relationship where the girl hates her boyfriend so much but at the same time she feels incomplete without him.
"Sometimes I wanna slap you in your whole face/ There's no one quite like you/ You push all my buttons down/ I know life would suck without you," Pink sings in the opening. Allen, meanwhile, sings her part, "Why do you walk me off the wrong way/ Why do you say the things that you say/ Sometimes I wonder how we ever came to be/ But without you I'm incomplete."
Pink recently gushed that she's a "super fan" of Allen. Explaining about her duet with the "Smile" singer, the pop punk star told Capital FM, "I met her for the first time after the song was recorded, but I'm a super fan of hers. [Producer] Greg Kurstin was our common thread - he did her last album 'It's Not Me, It's You'. I just met her for the first time when she came and sang that song with me on VH1 Storytellers."
"It was very strange to meet someone for the first time on stage, but I think she's awesome, she's so sweet," Pink gushed about her duet partner. "True Love" itself will be included in Pink's upcoming album "The Truth About Love", which will be released Stateside on September 17.
More Pink News
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked