Video Premiere: Ciara's 'Sorry'
Ciara is going through a rough patch with her boyfriend in a music video for her new single "Sorry". She's twisting, herking and jerking her body while reminiscing their happy days and singing to her clueless beau, "All you have to do is say that I'm sorry."
Produced and written by Jasper Cameron, "Sorry" is expected to appear in Ciara's next studio installment "One Woman Army" that will be released in December this year. Its accompanying music video that also sees her dripping wet in a bathtub is directed by Christopher Sims.
In an interview with ESSENCE, Ciara opened up that the single was inspired by her personal experience. "It's someone that I really loved," the singer who once dated Bow Wow said without giving any name. "They'll know who they are when they hear the song."
Other top-notch music makers whom Ciara is working with for her upcoming album include Hit-Boy, Jermaine Dupri, Rodney Jerkins and Tricky Stewart. 2 Chainz and Rick Ross are expected to serve as featured guests in the "Basic Instinct" follow-up.
Ciara's "Sorry" Music Video
More Ciara News
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern
- Phoebe Tonkin and Paul Wesley Enjoy Intimate Dinner - Back On?
- 'World War Z 2' Will Likely Reunite David Fincher and Brad Pitt
- Kourtney Kardashian's Looking for 'More Loyal Soulmate' as She's 'So Over' Scott Disick
- Is Meghan Markle Planning to Get Pregnant Before Marrying Prince Harry?
- Hailee Steinfeld, Kelsea Ballerini and Sofia Carson to Perform Britney Spears Medley at RDMA 2017
- Nam Joo Hyuk's Fans Angered by His Relationship With Lee Sung Kyung