Khloe Kardashian Opens Up About Her Infertility on 'GMA'
Khloe Kardashian has opened up about not having a child yet with husband of three years Lamar Odom. The reality show star confessed to "Good Morning America" that she's having problem, saying "I never knew all the difficulties with getting pregnant."
Khloe thought it would be easy to conceive because her mom Kris Jenner "had so many kids and Kourtney has like popped them out like a pez dispenser." And then she realized over the years that "it's not as easy as you might think."
Khloe, who appeared on the show with sisters Kourtney Kardashian and Kim Kardashian, continued "It's hard for me to show what I was going through. I feel like I helped a lot of people, but I'm still figuring it out for myself."
The 28-year-old said she is on fertility treatment, taking hormones therapy. She added jokingly about her and Odom's efforts to have a child, "One of them is self-explanatory". As for the option of freezing her eggs, she said she's not "ready to go there yet, but it's good to have the information."
More Khloe Kardashian News
- Scarlett Johansson All Smiles During Lunch Date With Mystery Man After Romain Dauriac Split
- The Chainsmokers and Coldplay Team Up for Love Song 'Something Just Like This'
- Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz Are 'Living Separate Lives'
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Spin-Off 'Mayans MC' Taps John Ortiz to Star as New Charter President
- Selena Gomez May Dump The Weeknd After He's Caught Texting Ex Bella Hadid
- BRIT Awards 2017: David Bowie Wins Top Prizes - See the Full Winner List
- 'Star' and 'Lethal Weapon' Renewed for Second Season on FOX
- Watch Kardashians-Inspired Cat Reality Show 'Keeping Up With The Kattarshians'