Khloe Kardashian Opens Up About Her Infertility on 'GMA'
Khloe Kardashian has opened up about not having a child yet with husband of three years Lamar Odom. The reality show star confessed to "Good Morning America" that she's having problem, saying "I never knew all the difficulties with getting pregnant."
Khloe thought it would be easy to conceive because her mom Kris Jenner "had so many kids and Kourtney has like popped them out like a pez dispenser." And then she realized over the years that "it's not as easy as you might think."
Khloe, who appeared on the show with sisters Kourtney Kardashian and Kim Kardashian, continued "It's hard for me to show what I was going through. I feel like I helped a lot of people, but I'm still figuring it out for myself."
The 28-year-old said she is on fertility treatment, taking hormones therapy. She added jokingly about her and Odom's efforts to have a child, "One of them is self-explanatory". As for the option of freezing her eggs, she said she's not "ready to go there yet, but it's good to have the information."
More Khloe Kardashian News
- A Party Fit for Mother Monster! Get Details of Lady GaGa's Star-Studded Birthday Bash
- Jennifer Lawrence and Darren Aronofsky Are Getting More Serious, Despite Their 22-Year Age Gap
- Listen to Selena Gomez's Moody 'Only You' Cover for '13 Reasons Why'
- No Worry! Justin Bieber Strips Off His Shirt Showing Off New Inks and Toned Abs in Brazil
- Are Kylie Jenner and Tyga Breaking Up Again? Rapper Moves to New Bachelor Pad
- New 'Valerian' Trailer Offers a Better Look at the City of a Thousand Planets
- Jennifer Aniston Leans on Brad Pitt Amid Justin Theroux Split Rumors
- Details of Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez's Romantic Wedding and Baby Plans Revealed