Khloe Kardashian Opens Up About Her Infertility on 'GMA'
Khloe Kardashian has opened up about not having a child yet with husband of three years Lamar Odom. The reality show star confessed to "Good Morning America" that she's having problem, saying "I never knew all the difficulties with getting pregnant."
Khloe thought it would be easy to conceive because her mom Kris Jenner "had so many kids and Kourtney has like popped them out like a pez dispenser." And then she realized over the years that "it's not as easy as you might think."
Khloe, who appeared on the show with sisters Kourtney Kardashian and Kim Kardashian, continued "It's hard for me to show what I was going through. I feel like I helped a lot of people, but I'm still figuring it out for myself."
The 28-year-old said she is on fertility treatment, taking hormones therapy. She added jokingly about her and Odom's efforts to have a child, "One of them is self-explanatory". As for the option of freezing her eggs, she said she's not "ready to go there yet, but it's good to have the information."
More Khloe Kardashian News
- Tiger Woods Busted for DUI in Florida
- Joaquin Phoenix and Rooney Mara Hold Hands at Cannes Amid Romance Rumors
- Kourtney Kardashian Cuddles Up to Son Reign in Skimpy Bikini
- Bella Hadid Parades Her Hot Bod in Skimpy Bikini in Monaco
- 'Womanizer' Scott Disick Cozies Up to 6th Woman in Monaco
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Nude on the Set of New Thriller 'Welcome Home'
- Rihanna Sparks Pregnancy Speculations
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic