Khloe Kardashian Opens Up About Her Infertility on 'GMA'
Khloe Kardashian has opened up about not having a child yet with husband of three years Lamar Odom. The reality show star confessed to "Good Morning America" that she's having problem, saying "I never knew all the difficulties with getting pregnant."
Khloe thought it would be easy to conceive because her mom Kris Jenner "had so many kids and Kourtney has like popped them out like a pez dispenser." And then she realized over the years that "it's not as easy as you might think."
Khloe, who appeared on the show with sisters Kourtney Kardashian and Kim Kardashian, continued "It's hard for me to show what I was going through. I feel like I helped a lot of people, but I'm still figuring it out for myself."
The 28-year-old said she is on fertility treatment, taking hormones therapy. She added jokingly about her and Odom's efforts to have a child, "One of them is self-explanatory". As for the option of freezing her eggs, she said she's not "ready to go there yet, but it's good to have the information."
More Khloe Kardashian News
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.02 Preview Promises Revelation of the Saviors' Secret
- Did Faith Evans Just Expose Her Vagina in Front of the Crowd? See the Evidence!
- 'Magnificent Seven' Debuts Strong on Domestic Box Office, 'Bridget Jones's Baby' Tops Overseas
- Josh Brolin Ties the Knot With Longtime Girlfriend Kathryn Boyd. See the Photos
- Drake's 'Views' Returns to No. 1 on Billboard 200 for 13th Week
- Idina Menzel Debuts Engagement Ring From Fiance Aaron Lohr at iHeartRadio Music Festival
- Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Hold Hands in NYC Following Split Rumors
- Backstreet Boys Joins Florida Georgia Line at iHeartRadio Music Festival. Plus Other Performances!