Nick Lachey and Vanessa Minnillo Are Proud Parents to Son Camden John
Another celebrity couple, Nick Lachey and Vanessa Minnillo, has welcomed their little bundle of joy. It's officially confirmed by a representative that the former MTV VJ delivered a baby boy, her first child with the 98 Degrees member, on Wednesday, September 12.
"We are incredibly proud to announce the birth of our beautiful baby boy, Camden John Lachey," they said in a joint statement to PEOPLE. "Born today at 6:54 P.M., he came into this world at 8 lbs., 9 oz. and 21 inches. Love has truly been redefined for both of us."
Nick and Vanessa were engaged in November 2010 after dating on and off for about four years. They tied the knot in a tropical island ceremony on July 15, 2011. The boybander confirmed the baby news in March after she showed a sign of baby bump on several occasions.
Minnillo has always wanted to have a son as her first child, but she and Nick just wanted "a healthy baby." It didn't matter if it's a boy or a girl, "I'm excited either way!" the actress gushed. She once said, "If it's a girl, I think it might be Sophia."
More Nick Lachey News
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics