Nick Lachey and Vanessa Minnillo Are Proud Parents to Son Camden John
Another celebrity couple, Nick Lachey and Vanessa Minnillo, has welcomed their little bundle of joy. It's officially confirmed by a representative that the former MTV VJ delivered a baby boy, her first child with the 98 Degrees member, on Wednesday, September 12.
"We are incredibly proud to announce the birth of our beautiful baby boy, Camden John Lachey," they said in a joint statement to PEOPLE. "Born today at 6:54 P.M., he came into this world at 8 lbs., 9 oz. and 21 inches. Love has truly been redefined for both of us."
Nick and Vanessa were engaged in November 2010 after dating on and off for about four years. They tied the knot in a tropical island ceremony on July 15, 2011. The boybander confirmed the baby news in March after she showed a sign of baby bump on several occasions.
Minnillo has always wanted to have a son as her first child, but she and Nick just wanted "a healthy baby." It didn't matter if it's a boy or a girl, "I'm excited either way!" the actress gushed. She once said, "If it's a girl, I think it might be Sophia."
More Nick Lachey News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked