Nick Lachey and Vanessa Minnillo Are Proud Parents to Son Camden John
Another celebrity couple, Nick Lachey and Vanessa Minnillo, has welcomed their little bundle of joy. It's officially confirmed by a representative that the former MTV VJ delivered a baby boy, her first child with the 98 Degrees member, on Wednesday, September 12.
"We are incredibly proud to announce the birth of our beautiful baby boy, Camden John Lachey," they said in a joint statement to PEOPLE. "Born today at 6:54 P.M., he came into this world at 8 lbs., 9 oz. and 21 inches. Love has truly been redefined for both of us."
Nick and Vanessa were engaged in November 2010 after dating on and off for about four years. They tied the knot in a tropical island ceremony on July 15, 2011. The boybander confirmed the baby news in March after she showed a sign of baby bump on several occasions.
Minnillo has always wanted to have a son as her first child, but she and Nick just wanted "a healthy baby." It didn't matter if it's a boy or a girl, "I'm excited either way!" the actress gushed. She once said, "If it's a girl, I think it might be Sophia."
- Jimmy Kimmel Breaks Down Oscar Mix-Up: How Denzel Washington Helped Save the Day
- Get a Look at New 'Wonder Woman' Cool Photos and Concept Art
- Which Green Lantern Member to Appear in 'Justice League' Allegedly Revealed
- Ashley Tisdale Claps Back at Fat-Shamers Saying She Looks Pregnant
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga's Wedding Is Going to Get Spin-Off Series
- Josh Hartnett and Girlfriend Expecting Baby No. 2 - See Her Baby Bump at Oscars After-Party
- Kong Destroys Helicopters and Kills Skull Crawlers in Final 'Kong: Skull Island' Trailer
- Halle Berry Skinny-Dipping in the Night After Oscars. Watch the Video!