Bristol Palin's Baby Daddy Levi Johnston Welcomes a Baby Girl
Levi Johnston, 22, has another child. TMZ reports that the former fiance of Bristol Palin and his girlfriend Sunny Oglesby welcomed a baby girl on Wednesday morning at 5:28 AM at Matsu Regional Hospital in Wasilla, Alaska.
The couple names the little girl after the famous Italian gun manufacturer, Breeze Beretta Johnston. She is Levi's second child. He has a son Tripp, born in 2008, from his relationship with the daughter of former vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin.
Back in April, Levi admitted Sunny's pregnancy wasn't planned but they were down with it. "Things happen and we are both happy with what came of it," he gushed. "Sunny and I are looking forward to raising a baby together and maybe eventually getting married or something."
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic
- Move Out Rihanna! Drake Wakes Up Next to 'the Most Beautiful Woman' After His Birthday Party
- 'Carpool Karaoke': Lady GaGa Is Novice Driver, James Corden Tries on Her Infamous Costumes
- Shia LaBeouf Is a Marine With PTSD in 'Man Down' Teaser Trailer