Bristol Palin's Baby Daddy Levi Johnston Welcomes a Baby Girl
Levi Johnston, 22, has another child. TMZ reports that the former fiance of Bristol Palin and his girlfriend Sunny Oglesby welcomed a baby girl on Wednesday morning at 5:28 AM at Matsu Regional Hospital in Wasilla, Alaska.
The couple names the little girl after the famous Italian gun manufacturer, Breeze Beretta Johnston. She is Levi's second child. He has a son Tripp, born in 2008, from his relationship with the daughter of former vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin.
Back in April, Levi admitted Sunny's pregnancy wasn't planned but they were down with it. "Things happen and we are both happy with what came of it," he gushed. "Sunny and I are looking forward to raising a baby together and maybe eventually getting married or something."
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special