Bristol Palin's Baby Daddy Levi Johnston Welcomes a Baby Girl
Levi Johnston, 22, has another child. TMZ reports that the former fiance of Bristol Palin and his girlfriend Sunny Oglesby welcomed a baby girl on Wednesday morning at 5:28 AM at Matsu Regional Hospital in Wasilla, Alaska.
The couple names the little girl after the famous Italian gun manufacturer, Breeze Beretta Johnston. She is Levi's second child. He has a son Tripp, born in 2008, from his relationship with the daughter of former vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin.
Back in April, Levi admitted Sunny's pregnancy wasn't planned but they were down with it. "Things happen and we are both happy with what came of it," he gushed. "Sunny and I are looking forward to raising a baby together and maybe eventually getting married or something."
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy