Bristol Palin's Baby Daddy Levi Johnston Welcomes a Baby Girl
Levi Johnston, 22, has another child. TMZ reports that the former fiance of Bristol Palin and his girlfriend Sunny Oglesby welcomed a baby girl on Wednesday morning at 5:28 AM at Matsu Regional Hospital in Wasilla, Alaska.
The couple names the little girl after the famous Italian gun manufacturer, Breeze Beretta Johnston. She is Levi's second child. He has a son Tripp, born in 2008, from his relationship with the daughter of former vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin.
Back in April, Levi admitted Sunny's pregnancy wasn't planned but they were down with it. "Things happen and we are both happy with what came of it," he gushed. "Sunny and I are looking forward to raising a baby together and maybe eventually getting married or something."
- Tyra Banks Accused of Abusing a Girl on 'America's Got Talent'
- Kanye West Is 'Humiliated' by Kim Kardashian's Deflated Butt
- Fergie Signs With BMG After Quitting Interscope
- Celine Dion, J.Lo, Mariah Carey and Backstreet Boys Will Not Cancel Vegas Shows Despite ISIS Threat
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Enjoy Night Out in Cannes
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service