Bristol Palin's Baby Daddy Levi Johnston Welcomes a Baby Girl
Levi Johnston, 22, has another child. TMZ reports that the former fiance of Bristol Palin and his girlfriend Sunny Oglesby welcomed a baby girl on Wednesday morning at 5:28 AM at Matsu Regional Hospital in Wasilla, Alaska.
The couple names the little girl after the famous Italian gun manufacturer, Breeze Beretta Johnston. She is Levi's second child. He has a son Tripp, born in 2008, from his relationship with the daughter of former vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin.
Back in April, Levi admitted Sunny's pregnancy wasn't planned but they were down with it. "Things happen and we are both happy with what came of it," he gushed. "Sunny and I are looking forward to raising a baby together and maybe eventually getting married or something."
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March