Kate Middleton and Gwyneth Paltrow Among Best-Dressed Women of 2012
Kate Middleton and Gwyneth Paltrow land a spot on 2012 Best-Dressed Women list compiled by PEOPLE. The Duchess of Cambridge is saluted for Best Classic Style, thanks to her "flawlessly elegant attires" that range from glamorous to chic numbers befitting a future queen.
"Iron Man" actress Gwyneth is picked for her "spot-on sartorial instincts" by PEOPLE's editors as the World's Best-Dressed Woman. "The Amazing Spider-Man" star Emma Stone amazes Giuliana Rancic for her ability to pull off stunning looks at every red-carpet event.
Rihanna, who recently chopped off her hair, is applauded for her risk-taking style. Reese Witherspoon is dubbed Best Pregnancy Style by Camila Alves, the Kardashians are dubbed the trend-setters, while Jennifer Lawrence gets a nod for Best Under 25 Style.
- Gwyneth Paltrow - World's Best Dressed Woman (picked by the editors of PEOPLE)
- Diane Kruger - Best High Fashion Style (picked by PEOPLE style & beauty editor Pamela Edwards Christiani)
- Kate Middleton - Best Classic Style (picked by designer Janie Bryant)
- Emma Stone - Best Red Carpet Style (picked by E! News anchor Giuliana Rancic)
- Jessica Alba - Best Jeans Style (picked by TV personality Lauren Conrad)
- Rihanna - Best Risk-Taking Style (picked by Man Repeller blogger Leandra Medine)
- Jennifer Lawrence - Best Under 25 Style (picked by College Fashion editor Zephyr Basine)
- Reese Witherspoon - Best Pregnancy Style (picked by model Camila Alves McConaughey)
- Miranda Kerr - Best Street Style (picked by Who What Wear editors Hillary Kerr and Katherine Power)
- The Kardashians - Best Trend-Setting Style (picked by Simon Doonan)
More Kate Middleton News
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3