Report: Rihanna Is Set to Release Seventh Album in November
Shortly after Christina Aguilera officially announced she would release her latest album "Lotus" this coming November, words now emerge that Rihanna is also set to unleash her latest studio set in the same month. The report was sparked by the French branch of her record label Def Jam, which accidentally let slip some tidbits of the Bajan songstress' new album.
Def Jam, according to Idolator, tweeted that the "We Found Love" hitmaker would drop her seventh studio album this November. Additionally, the ex-girlfriend of Chris Brown reportedly would unveil the first single off the album on Monday, September 17. The tweets, however, have since been deleted.
Still, Def Jam teased Riri's devoted fans in another tweet, promising that there would be a big announcement from the R&B sensation sometime soon. "Nouvelle annonce ce jeudi a propos de Rihanna sur notre compte," Def Jam French tweeted, which meant "New announcement this Thursday about Rihanna on our account" in English.
Adding fuel to the report, Riri's representative confirmed to MTV News that the "Where Have You Been" singer "does have a new album coming out," but refused to spill further details on it. Should the November release rumor be true, it would mark Riri's fourth album to come out in the same month after 2009's "Rated R", 2010's "Loud" and 2011's "Talk That Talk".
More Rihanna News
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March