Report: Rihanna Is Set to Release Seventh Album in November
Shortly after Christina Aguilera officially announced she would release her latest album "Lotus" this coming November, words now emerge that Rihanna is also set to unleash her latest studio set in the same month. The report was sparked by the French branch of her record label Def Jam, which accidentally let slip some tidbits of the Bajan songstress' new album.
Def Jam, according to Idolator, tweeted that the "We Found Love" hitmaker would drop her seventh studio album this November. Additionally, the ex-girlfriend of Chris Brown reportedly would unveil the first single off the album on Monday, September 17. The tweets, however, have since been deleted.
Still, Def Jam teased Riri's devoted fans in another tweet, promising that there would be a big announcement from the R&B sensation sometime soon. "Nouvelle annonce ce jeudi a propos de Rihanna sur notre compte," Def Jam French tweeted, which meant "New announcement this Thursday about Rihanna on our account" in English.
Adding fuel to the report, Riri's representative confirmed to MTV News that the "Where Have You Been" singer "does have a new album coming out," but refused to spill further details on it. Should the November release rumor be true, it would mark Riri's fourth album to come out in the same month after 2009's "Rated R", 2010's "Loud" and 2011's "Talk That Talk".
More Rihanna News
- Madonna Is 'Getting Serious' With Her New Toy Boy
- Is Angelina Jolie Adopting More Children Following Brad Pitt Divorce?
- Is Kim Kardashian Exiting 'KUWTK' for Politics?
- Rita Ora Releases New Single 'Your Song'
- Beyonce Demands a Silent Birth
- 'Teen Mom' Star Amber Portwood Confirms Sex Tape Negotiations
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Butt and Sideboob in Another Yacht Date With Younes Bendjima
- NBC Pushes Jennifer Lopez's 'Bye Bye Birdie Live!' to 2018