'Wreck-It Ralph' Full Trailer Unveils Secret Life of Video Game Characters
The full trailer of Walt Disney Pictures' "Wreck-It Ralph" has arrived, unveiling what happens to the characters in video games when people don't play them. Apparently they have their own secret lives and do normal activities just like humans. One of them is the titular big guy, who tries to break away from the stereotype that he's a "Bad Guy" in the game world.
Wreck-It Ralph longs to be as beloved as his game's perfect "Good Guy", Fix-It Felix. Problem is, nobody loves a "Bad Guy", but they do love heroes. So, when a modern, first-person shooter game arrives featuring tough-as-nails Sergeant Calhoun, Ralph sees it as his ticket to heroism and happiness.
Ralph sneaks into the game with a simple plan; win a medal. However, he soon wrecks everything and accidently unleashes a deadly enemy that threatens every game in the arcade. Ralph's only hope? Vanellope von Schweetz, a young troublemaking "glitch" from a candy-coated cart racing game who might just be the one to teach Ralph what it means to be a "Good Guy".
"Wreck-It Ralph" is directed by Rich Moore with Jennifer Lee penning the script. The voice cast ensemble include John C. Reilly as the titular character, Sarah Silverman as von Schweetz, Jack McBrayer as Felix, Jane Lynch as Calhoun, and Alan Tudyk as King Candy.
The animation film will make its way out onto the U.S. cinemas on November 2.
- Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Name Newborn Baby Boy Dimitri
- John Cena and Casey Affleck Tapped to Host 'SNL'
- Anna Faris Admits She Felt 'Insecure' and 'So Hurt' Over Chris Pratt Cheating Rumors
- Amy Schumer to Play Lead Role in 'Barbie' Live-Action Movie
- Megyn Kelly Courted by CNN for 8 or 9 P.M. Time Slots
- Check Out First Look at Anne Hathaway on Set of 'Ocean's Eight'
- 'Full House' Creator Buys Original Tanner House in San Francisco for $4M
- Mandy Moore Talks About Her Lesbian Mother and Gay Brothers