'Wreck-It Ralph' Full Trailer Unveils Secret Life of Video Game Characters
The full trailer of Walt Disney Pictures' "Wreck-It Ralph" has arrived, unveiling what happens to the characters in video games when people don't play them. Apparently they have their own secret lives and do normal activities just like humans. One of them is the titular big guy, who tries to break away from the stereotype that he's a "Bad Guy" in the game world.
Wreck-It Ralph longs to be as beloved as his game's perfect "Good Guy", Fix-It Felix. Problem is, nobody loves a "Bad Guy", but they do love heroes. So, when a modern, first-person shooter game arrives featuring tough-as-nails Sergeant Calhoun, Ralph sees it as his ticket to heroism and happiness.
Ralph sneaks into the game with a simple plan; win a medal. However, he soon wrecks everything and accidently unleashes a deadly enemy that threatens every game in the arcade. Ralph's only hope? Vanellope von Schweetz, a young troublemaking "glitch" from a candy-coated cart racing game who might just be the one to teach Ralph what it means to be a "Good Guy".
"Wreck-It Ralph" is directed by Rich Moore with Jennifer Lee penning the script. The voice cast ensemble include John C. Reilly as the titular character, Sarah Silverman as von Schweetz, Jack McBrayer as Felix, Jane Lynch as Calhoun, and Alan Tudyk as King Candy.
The animation film will make its way out onto the U.S. cinemas on November 2.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked