Alison Pill Apologizes After Accidentally Tweeting Topless Picture
Alison Pill regrets sharing on Twitter a picture of herself lying topless on a bed, claiming she didn't do it on purpose. The Zelda Fitzgerald of "Midnight in Paris" explains that she accidentally hit the upload button when all she really wanted was deleting it.
She quickly removes the photo after realizing her error, but it has already made its round on the internet. "Yep. That picture happened," she admits. "Ugh. My tech issues have now reached new heights, apparently. How a deletion turned into a tweet... Apologies."
In the picture, Alison wears nothing but a pair of nerdy glasses and grin. Her beau, actor Jay Baruchel, laughs her off. "My fiancee is an hilarious dork. #imustgladitdidnthappentomefirst," an amused Jay tweets. "Smartphones will get ya. CC @msalisonpill #vivaludditism."
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered