Rep Quashed George Clooney and Stacy Keibler Split Rumor
George Clooney is still not available on the single market. The actor's representative had to deny the rumors that he has ended his one-year relationship with actress Stacy Keibler.
"A story published by a London tabloid, The Sun, concerning George Clooney and Stacy Keibler is not true," Clooney's rep, Stan Rosenfield, told several sites. The tabloid reported that the actor got "cold feet" when Keibler wanted to move to the next level. "[It's a] total fabrication designed to sell newspapers," Rosenfield added.
The Sun quoted a so-called friend of Keibler as saying, "She said George wants to be on his own again and has no intention of getting married. Stacy hoped they would be together long-term. It was a big breakthrough to spend time with his parents. But over the last few weeks George has pulled away from her."
Clooney and Keibler stepped out as a couple in the fall of 2011.
More George Clooney News
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!
- Vitalii Sediuk Calls His Attempt to Kiss Kim Kardashian's Butt a Protest Against 'Butt Implants'
- Gavin Rossdale Follows Gwen Stefani's Lead, Joins 'The Voice UK' as New Judge
- Report: Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Expecting Baby Boy
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert