Rep Quashed George Clooney and Stacy Keibler Split Rumor
George Clooney is still not available on the single market. The actor's representative had to deny the rumors that he has ended his one-year relationship with actress Stacy Keibler.
"A story published by a London tabloid, The Sun, concerning George Clooney and Stacy Keibler is not true," Clooney's rep, Stan Rosenfield, told several sites. The tabloid reported that the actor got "cold feet" when Keibler wanted to move to the next level. "[It's a] total fabrication designed to sell newspapers," Rosenfield added.
The Sun quoted a so-called friend of Keibler as saying, "She said George wants to be on his own again and has no intention of getting married. Stacy hoped they would be together long-term. It was a big breakthrough to spend time with his parents. But over the last few weeks George has pulled away from her."
Clooney and Keibler stepped out as a couple in the fall of 2011.
More George Clooney News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences