Rep Quashed George Clooney and Stacy Keibler Split Rumor
George Clooney is still not available on the single market. The actor's representative had to deny the rumors that he has ended his one-year relationship with actress Stacy Keibler.
"A story published by a London tabloid, The Sun, concerning George Clooney and Stacy Keibler is not true," Clooney's rep, Stan Rosenfield, told several sites. The tabloid reported that the actor got "cold feet" when Keibler wanted to move to the next level. "[It's a] total fabrication designed to sell newspapers," Rosenfield added.
The Sun quoted a so-called friend of Keibler as saying, "She said George wants to be on his own again and has no intention of getting married. Stacy hoped they would be together long-term. It was a big breakthrough to spend time with his parents. But over the last few weeks George has pulled away from her."
Clooney and Keibler stepped out as a couple in the fall of 2011.
More George Clooney News
- Ben Affleck Moves Back in With Jennifer Garner Amid Divorce Rumors
- Bedroom Romp? Brandi Glanville and Boyfriend Pose Completely Naked in Bed in NSFW Selfie
- NBC Renews 'Days of Our Lives' for 52nd Season
- Adele Secretly Tied the Knot With Simon Konecki in Low-Key Ceremony at Home
- Demi Moore Is Set to Star as Mysterious Nurse on 'Empire' Season 4
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga Make Out in Front of Son Cairo and Other Kids
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Seen Together Again Entering a Hotel in Milan
- 'Godzilla: King of Monsters' Taps Kyle Chandler as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Father