Rep Quashed George Clooney and Stacy Keibler Split Rumor
George Clooney is still not available on the single market. The actor's representative had to deny the rumors that he has ended his one-year relationship with actress Stacy Keibler.
"A story published by a London tabloid, The Sun, concerning George Clooney and Stacy Keibler is not true," Clooney's rep, Stan Rosenfield, told several sites. The tabloid reported that the actor got "cold feet" when Keibler wanted to move to the next level. "[It's a] total fabrication designed to sell newspapers," Rosenfield added.
The Sun quoted a so-called friend of Keibler as saying, "She said George wants to be on his own again and has no intention of getting married. Stacy hoped they would be together long-term. It was a big breakthrough to spend time with his parents. But over the last few weeks George has pulled away from her."
Clooney and Keibler stepped out as a couple in the fall of 2011.
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'