Rep Quashed George Clooney and Stacy Keibler Split Rumor
George Clooney is still not available on the single market. The actor's representative had to deny the rumors that he has ended his one-year relationship with actress Stacy Keibler.
"A story published by a London tabloid, The Sun, concerning George Clooney and Stacy Keibler is not true," Clooney's rep, Stan Rosenfield, told several sites. The tabloid reported that the actor got "cold feet" when Keibler wanted to move to the next level. "[It's a] total fabrication designed to sell newspapers," Rosenfield added.
The Sun quoted a so-called friend of Keibler as saying, "She said George wants to be on his own again and has no intention of getting married. Stacy hoped they would be together long-term. It was a big breakthrough to spend time with his parents. But over the last few weeks George has pulled away from her."
Clooney and Keibler stepped out as a couple in the fall of 2011.
More George Clooney News
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie
- Rihanna, Beyonce and More Thank Barack and Michelle Obama With Adorable Posts
- J.K. Rowling Quickly Shuts Down 'The Cursed Child' Movie Trilogy Rumor
- Kate Hudson's Brother Hilariously Reacts to Rumor That the Actress Is Dating Brad Pitt
- Adele Added to 2017 Grammy Award Performers List
- LGBT Page Disappears From White House's Website After Trump's Inauguration, Twitter Freaks Out
- Shia LaBeouf Starts Four-Year Anti-Trump Live-Stream Protest on Inauguration Day