'X Factor' Judges Get Their Hands Dirty at Season 2 Screening and Handprint Ceremony
"The X Factor (US)" judges hyped up the upcoming season 2 premiere of the show by attending a screening on Tuesday, September 11. Britney Spears and Demi Lovato, who join the show in its sophomore season, teamed up with returning judges Simon Cowell and L.A. Reid to support the event held at Grauman's Chinese Theatre in Hollywood.
Britney flaunted her curve in a figure-hugging cobalt blue dress. Her fiance Jason Trawick was seen accompanying her to the screening. "I'm here!!! Just walked the blue carpet for the #XFactorParty - so exciting!" the "I Wanna Go" songstress tweeted.
Demi looked equally chic in a black baby doll dress which had bejeweled neckline and sleeves. Simon opted for a casual look in a white shirt and washout jeans, while L.A. donned a sleek suit and pants paired with a white shirt and a matching tie.
Not only giving their signs to fans and posing for photographers, but the four judges also wrote their names and left their handprints in cement outside the venue. Demi playfully made a screaming face as she put her hands in the cold cement, while Britney showed her dirty palms after the handprint ceremony.
At a Q&A session, Simon said that the new season of "X Factor" would show more dramas on the backstage. "My gut feeling was there was a lot of competitiveness and bitchiness behind the cameras, which we never show the audience," he gushed. "We allow you, the viewer, to take something that people haven't seen before."
The second season of the singing competition will kick off Wednesday, September 12 at 8/7c on FOX. No host is officially announced for the reality series, but Khloe Kardashian has been widely rumored as the producers' top choice for the gig.
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story