'X Factor' Judges Get Their Hands Dirty at Season 2 Screening and Handprint Ceremony
"The X Factor (US)" judges hyped up the upcoming season 2 premiere of the show by attending a screening on Tuesday, September 11. Britney Spears and Demi Lovato, who join the show in its sophomore season, teamed up with returning judges Simon Cowell and L.A. Reid to support the event held at Grauman's Chinese Theatre in Hollywood.
Britney flaunted her curve in a figure-hugging cobalt blue dress. Her fiance Jason Trawick was seen accompanying her to the screening. "I'm here!!! Just walked the blue carpet for the #XFactorParty - so exciting!" the "I Wanna Go" songstress tweeted.
Demi looked equally chic in a black baby doll dress which had bejeweled neckline and sleeves. Simon opted for a casual look in a white shirt and washout jeans, while L.A. donned a sleek suit and pants paired with a white shirt and a matching tie.
Not only giving their signs to fans and posing for photographers, but the four judges also wrote their names and left their handprints in cement outside the venue. Demi playfully made a screaming face as she put her hands in the cold cement, while Britney showed her dirty palms after the handprint ceremony.
At a Q&A session, Simon said that the new season of "X Factor" would show more dramas on the backstage. "My gut feeling was there was a lot of competitiveness and bitchiness behind the cameras, which we never show the audience," he gushed. "We allow you, the viewer, to take something that people haven't seen before."
The second season of the singing competition will kick off Wednesday, September 12 at 8/7c on FOX. No host is officially announced for the reality series, but Khloe Kardashian has been widely rumored as the producers' top choice for the gig.
- Mick Jagger, 73, Welcomes Baby Boy With 30-Year-Old Girlfriend Melanie Hamrick
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes