Lady GaGa Shaves Her Head to Pay Tribute to Terry Richardson's Mother
Lady GaGa shaved half of her head. She did it not just for the sake of fashion, but for her friend Terry Richardson who just lost his mother. She tweeted, "I did it for u Terry. I'm sorry about ure mommy. She has princess die, but were all princess high."
Instead of shaving the left or right part of her head like most celebrities did, the Mother Monster beat the ordinary by removing the hair in the back of her head. She posted a picture of her hair pulled up in a bun to reveal the fresh cut.
Terry himself wrote on his Tumblr page, "R.I.P. Annie Lomax, My Mom 1938-2012." Hours earlier, he informed his fans that he's on the way to see his mother and then frequently posted pictures from the ICU room where she was treated.
More Lady GaGa News
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns
- Corey Gamble Reportedly Cheats on Kris Jenner With Kourtney Kardashian - Is It True?
- She's Scarily Skinny! Janice Dickinson Looks Thinner Amid Health Crisis
- Drake Blocks Ariana Grande and Blake Shelton From Billboard 200's No. 1
- Bella Hadid Flaunts Ample Cleavage in Racy Bikini. See the Pic!
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Cradle Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Baby During Brunch