Lady GaGa Shaves Her Head to Pay Tribute to Terry Richardson's Mother
Lady GaGa shaved half of her head. She did it not just for the sake of fashion, but for her friend Terry Richardson who just lost his mother. She tweeted, "I did it for u Terry. I'm sorry about ure mommy. She has princess die, but were all princess high."
Instead of shaving the left or right part of her head like most celebrities did, the Mother Monster beat the ordinary by removing the hair in the back of her head. She posted a picture of her hair pulled up in a bun to reveal the fresh cut.
Terry himself wrote on his Tumblr page, "R.I.P. Annie Lomax, My Mom 1938-2012." Hours earlier, he informed his fans that he's on the way to see his mother and then frequently posted pictures from the ICU room where she was treated.
More Lady GaGa News
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her
- Saucy! Rita Ora Goes Braless as She Flashes Her Nipple Pasties in Sheer Top
- Little Mix Channels Inner Cowgirls in Music Video for 'No More Sad Songs' Ft. Machine Gun Kelly
- A Party Fit for Mother Monster! Get Details of Lady GaGa's Star-Studded Birthday Bash
- Jennifer Lawrence and Darren Aronofsky Are Getting More Serious, Despite Their 22-Year Age Gap
- Listen to Selena Gomez's Moody 'Only You' Cover for '13 Reasons Why'