Lady GaGa Shaves Her Head to Pay Tribute to Terry Richardson's Mother
Lady GaGa shaved half of her head. She did it not just for the sake of fashion, but for her friend Terry Richardson who just lost his mother. She tweeted, "I did it for u Terry. I'm sorry about ure mommy. She has princess die, but were all princess high."
Instead of shaving the left or right part of her head like most celebrities did, the Mother Monster beat the ordinary by removing the hair in the back of her head. She posted a picture of her hair pulled up in a bun to reveal the fresh cut.
Terry himself wrote on his Tumblr page, "R.I.P. Annie Lomax, My Mom 1938-2012." Hours earlier, he informed his fans that he's on the way to see his mother and then frequently posted pictures from the ICU room where she was treated.
More Lady GaGa News
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy
- Is Ben Affleck Done Playing Batman? WB Reportedly Plans His Exit
- Is Meek Mill Finally Ready to End Longtime Feud With Drake?
- This Transgender Performer Suggests She Had an Affair With Kanye West
- Block B's U-Kwon Tells a Fan She Looks Like Crap
- Louis Tomlinson Says His Mom's Dying Wish Was for Him to Reconcile With Zayn Malik