Lady GaGa Shaves Her Head to Pay Tribute to Terry Richardson's Mother
Lady GaGa shaved half of her head. She did it not just for the sake of fashion, but for her friend Terry Richardson who just lost his mother. She tweeted, "I did it for u Terry. I'm sorry about ure mommy. She has princess die, but were all princess high."
Instead of shaving the left or right part of her head like most celebrities did, the Mother Monster beat the ordinary by removing the hair in the back of her head. She posted a picture of her hair pulled up in a bun to reveal the fresh cut.
Terry himself wrote on his Tumblr page, "R.I.P. Annie Lomax, My Mom 1938-2012." Hours earlier, he informed his fans that he's on the way to see his mother and then frequently posted pictures from the ICU room where she was treated.
More Lady GaGa News
- Emma Roberts Is Mad Diva in 'Scream Queens' Season 2 Promo
- Katy Perry Credits Boyfriend Orlando Bloom for Helping Write Her DNC Speech
- Disney Gives 'Rocketeer' a Reboot With Exciting Twist - Get the Deets Here!
- Justin Bieber Turns Down $5M Offer to Perform at RNC
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'