Lady GaGa Shaves Her Head to Pay Tribute to Terry Richardson's Mother
Lady GaGa shaved half of her head. She did it not just for the sake of fashion, but for her friend Terry Richardson who just lost his mother. She tweeted, "I did it for u Terry. I'm sorry about ure mommy. She has princess die, but were all princess high."
Instead of shaving the left or right part of her head like most celebrities did, the Mother Monster beat the ordinary by removing the hair in the back of her head. She posted a picture of her hair pulled up in a bun to reveal the fresh cut.
Terry himself wrote on his Tumblr page, "R.I.P. Annie Lomax, My Mom 1938-2012." Hours earlier, he informed his fans that he's on the way to see his mother and then frequently posted pictures from the ICU room where she was treated.
More Lady GaGa News
- Stephen Colbert to Host 2017 Emmy Awards
- Justin Bieber Shaves His Head Again - Is It Because of Selena Gomez?
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies