First Clip for Tim Burton's 'Frankenweenie' Unleashed
Tim Burton's new stop-motion movie "Frankenweenie" has dropped its very first clip. Titled "Lightning", the snippet takes place in a classroom where a creepy teacher teaches his students about the creation of lightning. Instead of explaining it in a scientific way, the eccentric teacher scares his students with his hyperbolic story which sounds more like a horror tale.
"Frankeenweenie" is a heartwarming tale about a boy and his dog. After unexpectedly losing his beloved dog Sparky, young Victor harnesses the power of science to bring his best friend back to life - with just a few minor adjustments. He tries to hide his home-sewn creation, but when Sparky gets out, Victor's fellow students, teachers and the entire town all learn that getting a new "leash on life" can be monstrous.
Burton directed the black-and-white animation in addition to producing it with Allison Abbate. Lining up in the voice cast ensemble are Winona Ryder, Martin Short, Catherine O'Hara, Martin Landau, Charlie Tahan, Christopher Lee, Atticus Shaffer, Robert Capron and Conchata Ferrell.
The movie will hit theaters across the U.S. on October 5.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal