First Clip for Tim Burton's 'Frankenweenie' Unleashed
Tim Burton's new stop-motion movie "Frankenweenie" has dropped its very first clip. Titled "Lightning", the snippet takes place in a classroom where a creepy teacher teaches his students about the creation of lightning. Instead of explaining it in a scientific way, the eccentric teacher scares his students with his hyperbolic story which sounds more like a horror tale.
"Frankeenweenie" is a heartwarming tale about a boy and his dog. After unexpectedly losing his beloved dog Sparky, young Victor harnesses the power of science to bring his best friend back to life - with just a few minor adjustments. He tries to hide his home-sewn creation, but when Sparky gets out, Victor's fellow students, teachers and the entire town all learn that getting a new "leash on life" can be monstrous.
Burton directed the black-and-white animation in addition to producing it with Allison Abbate. Lining up in the voice cast ensemble are Winona Ryder, Martin Short, Catherine O'Hara, Martin Landau, Charlie Tahan, Christopher Lee, Atticus Shaffer, Robert Capron and Conchata Ferrell.
The movie will hit theaters across the U.S. on October 5.
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3
- Louis Tomlinson and Bebe Rexha Announce New Collab 'Back to You'
- Meek Mill and His Crew Caught Jumping and Attacking Nicki Minaj's Ex Safaree
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set