First Clip for Tim Burton's 'Frankenweenie' Unleashed
Tim Burton's new stop-motion movie "Frankenweenie" has dropped its very first clip. Titled "Lightning", the snippet takes place in a classroom where a creepy teacher teaches his students about the creation of lightning. Instead of explaining it in a scientific way, the eccentric teacher scares his students with his hyperbolic story which sounds more like a horror tale.
"Frankeenweenie" is a heartwarming tale about a boy and his dog. After unexpectedly losing his beloved dog Sparky, young Victor harnesses the power of science to bring his best friend back to life - with just a few minor adjustments. He tries to hide his home-sewn creation, but when Sparky gets out, Victor's fellow students, teachers and the entire town all learn that getting a new "leash on life" can be monstrous.
Burton directed the black-and-white animation in addition to producing it with Allison Abbate. Lining up in the voice cast ensemble are Winona Ryder, Martin Short, Catherine O'Hara, Martin Landau, Charlie Tahan, Christopher Lee, Atticus Shaffer, Robert Capron and Conchata Ferrell.
The movie will hit theaters across the U.S. on October 5.
- Beyonce Is Performing at the 2016 MTV VMAs, MTV Confirms
- Britney Spears Reveals Her Desire to Collaborate With Ex Justin Timberlake
- Mariah Carey's Estranged Sister Busted for Prostitution
- Video: Jennifer Lopez Reunites With Ex Marc Anthony on Stage After Casper Smart Split
- Adam Levine Dresses Up as Pokemon-Like Monster for Maroon 5 Music Video Shoot
- Watch: Thor Hilariously Explains Why He Is Absent From 'Captain America: Civil War'
- Do These Pictures Show Justin Bieber Having Sex With Sofia Richie?
- Rihanna to Open 2016 MTV Video Music Awards