'Mike and Molly' Season 3 Promo: The Honeymoon Is Over
It seems that fans won't see much of Mike & Molly in their honeymoon when the show returns with its third season. A newly-debuted promo features the newlyweds who are about to leave their hotel room, but it's only Molly who is busy packing. Mike, meanwhile, sits comfortably on his couch and his attitudes hint that he enjoys living like a French.
In the premiere episode aptly titled "The Honeymoon is Over", Mike is inspired by their honeymoon trip to Paris to change his life and travel the world. Meanwhile, Molly worries about how their family and friends fared at home without them.
Back in Chicago, Victoria, Joyce and Vince make the most of their last few hours of freedom before Mike and Molly return home. The two ladies even use the time to snoop through the wedding gifts which haven't been unwrapped yet by the married couple.
The romantic comedy will air its new episodes starting Monday, September 24 at 9:30 P.M. on CBS.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked