'Mike and Molly' Season 3 Promo: The Honeymoon Is Over
It seems that fans won't see much of Mike & Molly in their honeymoon when the show returns with its third season. A newly-debuted promo features the newlyweds who are about to leave their hotel room, but it's only Molly who is busy packing. Mike, meanwhile, sits comfortably on his couch and his attitudes hint that he enjoys living like a French.
In the premiere episode aptly titled "The Honeymoon is Over", Mike is inspired by their honeymoon trip to Paris to change his life and travel the world. Meanwhile, Molly worries about how their family and friends fared at home without them.
Back in Chicago, Victoria, Joyce and Vince make the most of their last few hours of freedom before Mike and Molly return home. The two ladies even use the time to snoop through the wedding gifts which haven't been unwrapped yet by the married couple.
The romantic comedy will air its new episodes starting Monday, September 24 at 9:30 P.M. on CBS.
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding