'Mike and Molly' Season 3 Promo: The Honeymoon Is Over
It seems that fans won't see much of Mike & Molly in their honeymoon when the show returns with its third season. A newly-debuted promo features the newlyweds who are about to leave their hotel room, but it's only Molly who is busy packing. Mike, meanwhile, sits comfortably on his couch and his attitudes hint that he enjoys living like a French.
In the premiere episode aptly titled "The Honeymoon is Over", Mike is inspired by their honeymoon trip to Paris to change his life and travel the world. Meanwhile, Molly worries about how their family and friends fared at home without them.
Back in Chicago, Victoria, Joyce and Vince make the most of their last few hours of freedom before Mike and Molly return home. The two ladies even use the time to snoop through the wedding gifts which haven't been unwrapped yet by the married couple.
The romantic comedy will air its new episodes starting Monday, September 24 at 9:30 P.M. on CBS.
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier
- Here's Why 'Avengers 4' Doesn't Have a Title Yet
- Gucci Mane Brings Out A$AP Rocky, Chief Keef, 50 Cent and More at Coachella
- Alex Rodriguez Says His Relationship With Jennifer Lopez Is 'Moving in the Right Direction'
- Ed Sheeran May Quit Music Once He Starts a Family