'Mike and Molly' Season 3 Promo: The Honeymoon Is Over
It seems that fans won't see much of Mike & Molly in their honeymoon when the show returns with its third season. A newly-debuted promo features the newlyweds who are about to leave their hotel room, but it's only Molly who is busy packing. Mike, meanwhile, sits comfortably on his couch and his attitudes hint that he enjoys living like a French.
In the premiere episode aptly titled "The Honeymoon is Over", Mike is inspired by their honeymoon trip to Paris to change his life and travel the world. Meanwhile, Molly worries about how their family and friends fared at home without them.
Back in Chicago, Victoria, Joyce and Vince make the most of their last few hours of freedom before Mike and Molly return home. The two ladies even use the time to snoop through the wedding gifts which haven't been unwrapped yet by the married couple.
The romantic comedy will air its new episodes starting Monday, September 24 at 9:30 P.M. on CBS.
- Khloe Kardashian Files for Divorce From Lamar Odom Again
- Jamie Bell in Talks to Be the New James Bond
- First Look at Katherine Waterston's Daniels in 'Alien: Covenant' Image
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Plan $10M Lawsuit to Silence Former Bodyguard
- Justin Bieber Spotted on Dinner Date With Nicola Peltz
- Take a Peek at Gwen Stefani's 'Misery' Music Video in This Teaser
- Miranda Lambert Closes Her Boutique, Sells Building to Ex-Husband Blake Shelton
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them