Emma Watson Narrowly Avoiding Nip Slip at 'Perks of Being a Wallflower' Premiere
Emma Watson almost had a wardrobe malfunction when showing up at "The Perks of Being a Wallflower" premiere in Los Angeles. She flashed her side boob and almost had a nip slip, but a flesh-colored pastie saved her from embarrassment.
Regardless, Watson looked stunning in a nude Giorgio Armani gown with a cross straps at the back and long tiered skirt. The British beauty pulled back her short hair in a sleek do and finished off her look with a red lipstick and nude eye makeup.
In an interview with reporters on the red carpet, Watson explained that she chose the dress at the last minute. She was just back from Canada for a red-carpet appearance at the Toronto International Festival before returning to the States.
The actress posed with her co-stars Nina Dobrev, Mae Whitman, Ezra Miller and Johnny Simmons at the ArcLight Cinerama Dome. They were joined by celebrity guests that included Rumer Willis, Jackson Rathbone and Derek Hough.
In a recent interview with Glamour magazine, Watson said she's always wary to wear a revealing outfit for fear of showing more than she intended. "You're being photographed from every angle, so not only do you have to consider how the thing looks, but whether you're going to be able to sit in it and whether people are going to be able to see up your skirt," she explained.
More Emma Watson News
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video