Emma Watson Narrowly Avoiding Nip Slip at 'Perks of Being a Wallflower' Premiere
Emma Watson almost had a wardrobe malfunction when showing up at "The Perks of Being a Wallflower" premiere in Los Angeles. She flashed her side boob and almost had a nip slip, but a flesh-colored pastie saved her from embarrassment.
Regardless, Watson looked stunning in a nude Giorgio Armani gown with a cross straps at the back and long tiered skirt. The British beauty pulled back her short hair in a sleek do and finished off her look with a red lipstick and nude eye makeup.
In an interview with reporters on the red carpet, Watson explained that she chose the dress at the last minute. She was just back from Canada for a red-carpet appearance at the Toronto International Festival before returning to the States.
The actress posed with her co-stars Nina Dobrev, Mae Whitman, Ezra Miller and Johnny Simmons at the ArcLight Cinerama Dome. They were joined by celebrity guests that included Rumer Willis, Jackson Rathbone and Derek Hough.
In a recent interview with Glamour magazine, Watson said she's always wary to wear a revealing outfit for fear of showing more than she intended. "You're being photographed from every angle, so not only do you have to consider how the thing looks, but whether you're going to be able to sit in it and whether people are going to be able to see up your skirt," she explained.
More Emma Watson News
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show