Anna Paquin and Stephen Moyer's Twins Born Earlier
Anna Paquin has delivered her twins, a representative of the "True Blood" actress confirmed. The babies, whose sex are still kept a secret, were born prematurely but are doing fine.
"We can confirm that Anna Paquin and Stephen Moyer recently welcomed their twins into the world," reps for the actors told People. "The babies were born a few weeks early, but are in good health and both Mom and Dad are overjoyed."
Paquin and Moyer were married in August 2010. They announced the pregnancy in April this year but did not reveal that she was carrying twins. It was their "True Blood" co-star Sam Trammell who actually let it slip that they would juggle two babies.
Moyer later gave a nod, telling Us Weekly "I love my kids beyond anything. They're the best things ever, and having two more is just going to be even more crazy, but that's cool!" He has two children, daughter Lilac, 10, and son Billy, 12, from previous relationships.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival