Anna Paquin and Stephen Moyer's Twins Born Earlier
Anna Paquin has delivered her twins, a representative of the "True Blood" actress confirmed. The babies, whose sex are still kept a secret, were born prematurely but are doing fine.
"We can confirm that Anna Paquin and Stephen Moyer recently welcomed their twins into the world," reps for the actors told People. "The babies were born a few weeks early, but are in good health and both Mom and Dad are overjoyed."
Paquin and Moyer were married in August 2010. They announced the pregnancy in April this year but did not reveal that she was carrying twins. It was their "True Blood" co-star Sam Trammell who actually let it slip that they would juggle two babies.
Moyer later gave a nod, telling Us Weekly "I love my kids beyond anything. They're the best things ever, and having two more is just going to be even more crazy, but that's cool!" He has two children, daughter Lilac, 10, and son Billy, 12, from previous relationships.
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd
- Brody Jenner Throws Tantrum After Getting Kicked Off Hotel
- Justin Bieber and Beyonce Knowles Lead Nominations for 2016 MTV EMAs
- Watch Katy Perry and Joel McHale Get Arrested for Voting Naked
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels