Anna Paquin and Stephen Moyer's Twins Born Earlier
Anna Paquin has delivered her twins, a representative of the "True Blood" actress confirmed. The babies, whose sex are still kept a secret, were born prematurely but are doing fine.
"We can confirm that Anna Paquin and Stephen Moyer recently welcomed their twins into the world," reps for the actors told People. "The babies were born a few weeks early, but are in good health and both Mom and Dad are overjoyed."
Paquin and Moyer were married in August 2010. They announced the pregnancy in April this year but did not reveal that she was carrying twins. It was their "True Blood" co-star Sam Trammell who actually let it slip that they would juggle two babies.
Moyer later gave a nod, telling Us Weekly "I love my kids beyond anything. They're the best things ever, and having two more is just going to be even more crazy, but that's cool!" He has two children, daughter Lilac, 10, and son Billy, 12, from previous relationships.
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture