Anna Paquin and Stephen Moyer's Twins Born Earlier
Anna Paquin has delivered her twins, a representative of the "True Blood" actress confirmed. The babies, whose sex are still kept a secret, were born prematurely but are doing fine.
"We can confirm that Anna Paquin and Stephen Moyer recently welcomed their twins into the world," reps for the actors told People. "The babies were born a few weeks early, but are in good health and both Mom and Dad are overjoyed."
Paquin and Moyer were married in August 2010. They announced the pregnancy in April this year but did not reveal that she was carrying twins. It was their "True Blood" co-star Sam Trammell who actually let it slip that they would juggle two babies.
Moyer later gave a nod, telling Us Weekly "I love my kids beyond anything. They're the best things ever, and having two more is just going to be even more crazy, but that's cool!" He has two children, daughter Lilac, 10, and son Billy, 12, from previous relationships.
- Ryan Reynolds Finally Reveals Why He Looked So Uninterested in That Taylor Swift Photo
- 'Transformers' Star Isabela Moner Lands Key Role in 'Sicario' Sequel 'Soldado'
- HBO and J.J. Abrams Teaming Up for Space Drama 'Glare'
- James Franco's Surprise Role in 'Alien: Covenant' Unveiled
- Angelina Jolie Seen in Public for the First Time Since Brad Pitt Divorce Sans Wedding Ring
- Listen to a Sneak Peek of Louis Tomlinson's Debut Solo Song 'Just Hold On' Featuring Steve Aoki
- They Mean It! Kardashians Not Backing Down Against Blac Chyna Trademarking Her Name
- 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Sequel Gets Release Date. Mark Your Calendar!