Anna Paquin and Stephen Moyer's Twins Born Earlier
Anna Paquin has delivered her twins, a representative of the "True Blood" actress confirmed. The babies, whose sex are still kept a secret, were born prematurely but are doing fine.
"We can confirm that Anna Paquin and Stephen Moyer recently welcomed their twins into the world," reps for the actors told People. "The babies were born a few weeks early, but are in good health and both Mom and Dad are overjoyed."
Paquin and Moyer were married in August 2010. They announced the pregnancy in April this year but did not reveal that she was carrying twins. It was their "True Blood" co-star Sam Trammell who actually let it slip that they would juggle two babies.
Moyer later gave a nod, telling Us Weekly "I love my kids beyond anything. They're the best things ever, and having two more is just going to be even more crazy, but that's cool!" He has two children, daughter Lilac, 10, and son Billy, 12, from previous relationships.
- Gavin Rossdale Doesn't Want to Divorce Gwen Stefani, Says She's Still 'Incredible'
- John Legend Breaks Silence on Being Called 'Monkey' by Paparazzo
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role