Blake Lively Wants 30 Kids in the Future
Blake Lively has actually hinted on a more stable life before the news of her hush-hush marriage to Ryan Reynolds got out. In an interview with Allure, the "Gossip Girl" star said she is in a happy place and wants to have a lot of kids in the future.
"Right now, I'm so peaceful," said Lively, whose romance with Reynolds went public in October of last year. "I've never been happier in my life. It's the choice that you have to wake up every day and say, 'There's no reason today can't be the best day of my life'," she added.
As of her vision of the future, she said, "I've always wanted a big family. Oh, I'd love 30 [children] if I could." She made no mention of Reynolds when talking about this.
Lively, who has maintained lean figure, also admitted that she doesn't avoid comfort food when it comes to bringing happiness. "That means being open to experiences, and not getting caught up in typical Hollywood obsessions - like compulsively managing one's weight," she said, adding "I obviously have plenty of imperfections on my body, but I'd rather have a little bit of cellulite and go do a food trip and try every ice cream place in the South."
More Blake Lively News
- 'The Americans' to End After Two More Seasons
- The Weeknd Cancels Performance on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' Because of Donald Trump
- Kanye West Plays Matchmaker for Exes Khloe Kardashian and French Montana
- 'The Wolverine 3' Villains May Have Just Been Revealed
- Jennifer Aniston Mourning Her Mother Nancy Dow's Death
- Britney Spears Enlists G-Eazy for Her New Single 'Make Me'
- Gavin Rossdale Reportedly Hates Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton's Relationship
- These Two 'Suicide Squad' Characters May Also Get Spin-Off Films