Blake Lively Wants 30 Kids in the Future
Blake Lively has actually hinted on a more stable life before the news of her hush-hush marriage to Ryan Reynolds got out. In an interview with Allure, the "Gossip Girl" star said she is in a happy place and wants to have a lot of kids in the future.
"Right now, I'm so peaceful," said Lively, whose romance with Reynolds went public in October of last year. "I've never been happier in my life. It's the choice that you have to wake up every day and say, 'There's no reason today can't be the best day of my life'," she added.
As of her vision of the future, she said, "I've always wanted a big family. Oh, I'd love 30 [children] if I could." She made no mention of Reynolds when talking about this.
Lively, who has maintained lean figure, also admitted that she doesn't avoid comfort food when it comes to bringing happiness. "That means being open to experiences, and not getting caught up in typical Hollywood obsessions - like compulsively managing one's weight," she said, adding "I obviously have plenty of imperfections on my body, but I'd rather have a little bit of cellulite and go do a food trip and try every ice cream place in the South."
More Blake Lively News
- 'The Bachelorette': JoJo Picks Final Two After Ruining a Suitor's Fantasy Suite Date
- Justin Bieber and Cody Simpson's Unreleased Song 'Stay Together' Surfaces Online
- 'He's a Dirty Dog!' Sharon Osbourne Blasts Ozzy for Comments on Their Marriage
- Katharine McPhee and Boyfriend Elyes Gabel Call It Quits After Two Years
- Demi Lovato Speaks on Mental Illness, Performs 'Confident' at DNC Opening Night
- Lindsay Lohan Responds to Relationship Drama After Accusing Fiance of Strangling Her
- Britney Spears, U2, Drake, Ariana Grande Lead an Amazing 2016 iHeartRadio Music Festival Line-Up
- Kylie Jenner Launches Kyshadow Collection