Emma Watson and Nina Dobrev Glam Up for 'Perks of Being a Wallflower' Hollywood Premiere
After being premiered at the 2012 Toronto International Film Festival over the weekend, "The Perks of Being a Wallflower" threw a more star-studded special screening event in Hollywood on Monday night, September 10. Stealing the show were none other than leading actress Emma Watson and her beautiful co-star Nina Dobrev.
Emma made her grand entrance to the Arclight Cinerama Dome with a very gorgeous look. The English actress, who was once named the Best Dressed Woman in the World by U.K.'s Glamour, looked stunning in a nude-colored lacy gown that exposed her back. She gave a touch of daring red lipstick and arranged her short hair into a sleek wet-look style to finish off her look.
On the other hand, Dobrev oozed sexiness in a cleavage-baring mini red dress by Reem Acra. The Elena of "The Vampire Diaries" teamed her long-sleeved frock with a matching miniaudiere and a pair of Rupert Sanderson heels. She looked even more gorgeous with her hair being arranged into an elegant updo.
Another co-star spotted on the red carpet was Mae Whitman who opted to go with an all-black ensemble. Ezra Miller sported eye-catching look in patterned gray pants that he paired with matching blazer while letting loose his unruly long hair, and Johnny Simmons looked dapper in unbuttoned shirt and gray suit. Lead actor Logan Lerman was noticeably absent at the event since he probably was still busy promoting his other film at Toronto International Film Festival.
Among the celebrity guests, there were Rumer Willis who looked sexy in a slit-to-the-thigh black gown, Lindsey Shaw who kept it simple in a skin-tight white dress, and Kayla Ewell who kept it casual in a pair of black pants and sleeveless top. Leven Rambin, Cassie Scerbo, Kate Walsh, Renee Olstead, Savannah Jayde and Peta Murgatroyd were also on hand to support the premiere.
To open in the U.S. on September 21, "Perks of Being a Wallflower" is a modern classic story that captures the dizzying highs and crushing lows of growing up. It stars Logan as a shy guy named Charlie, Emma as a free-spirited girl called Sam, and Ezra as Sam's gay brother named Patrick.
- Jay-Z Is Producing a Series About Trayvon Martin
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor