Emma Watson and Nina Dobrev Glam Up for 'Perks of Being a Wallflower' Hollywood Premiere
After being premiered at the 2012 Toronto International Film Festival over the weekend, "The Perks of Being a Wallflower" threw a more star-studded special screening event in Hollywood on Monday night, September 10. Stealing the show were none other than leading actress Emma Watson and her beautiful co-star Nina Dobrev.
Emma made her grand entrance to the Arclight Cinerama Dome with a very gorgeous look. The English actress, who was once named the Best Dressed Woman in the World by U.K.'s Glamour, looked stunning in a nude-colored lacy gown that exposed her back. She gave a touch of daring red lipstick and arranged her short hair into a sleek wet-look style to finish off her look.
On the other hand, Dobrev oozed sexiness in a cleavage-baring mini red dress by Reem Acra. The Elena of "The Vampire Diaries" teamed her long-sleeved frock with a matching miniaudiere and a pair of Rupert Sanderson heels. She looked even more gorgeous with her hair being arranged into an elegant updo.
Another co-star spotted on the red carpet was Mae Whitman who opted to go with an all-black ensemble. Ezra Miller sported eye-catching look in patterned gray pants that he paired with matching blazer while letting loose his unruly long hair, and Johnny Simmons looked dapper in unbuttoned shirt and gray suit. Lead actor Logan Lerman was noticeably absent at the event since he probably was still busy promoting his other film at Toronto International Film Festival.
Among the celebrity guests, there were Rumer Willis who looked sexy in a slit-to-the-thigh black gown, Lindsey Shaw who kept it simple in a skin-tight white dress, and Kayla Ewell who kept it casual in a pair of black pants and sleeveless top. Leven Rambin, Cassie Scerbo, Kate Walsh, Renee Olstead, Savannah Jayde and Peta Murgatroyd were also on hand to support the premiere.
To open in the U.S. on September 21, "Perks of Being a Wallflower" is a modern classic story that captures the dizzying highs and crushing lows of growing up. It stars Logan as a shy guy named Charlie, Emma as a free-spirited girl called Sam, and Ezra as Sam's gay brother named Patrick.
- Meghan Markle Wants Prince Harry to Build Her 'Enormous' Shoe Room at Kensington Palace
- Hacker Threatens to Leak 'Orange Is the New Black' Season 5 Unless Netflix Pays Ransom
- Sean Paul Connects With Migos for Epic Beach Party in New Video for 'Body'
- Justin Bieber 'Loves' Popping His Pimples Just to Get Attention
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Will Be Set in Hogwarts Stand-In Location
- Brad Pitt to Have Plactic Surgery as Angelina Jolie Divorce Ruins His Appearance
- ABC's 'Gong Show' Reboot Taps Tommy Maitland or Presumably Mike Myers in Disguise to Host
- Independent Justin Bieber's Reportedly Doing His Own Underwear Laundry When Staying at Posh Hotel