'Hell's Kitchen' Season 10 Winner Christina Wilson Thanks Her Crew
"MasterChef" wasn't the only cooking competition which unveiled its winner on Monday, September 10. "Hell's Kitchen", which also airs on FOX, presented the final showdown between its remaining two finalists, Christina Wilson and Justin Antiorio, on the same day.
Before the last dinner service, each chef picked four of the eliminated contestants to be part of their teams. Christina chose Dana Cohen, Patrick Cassata, Kimmie Willis and Robyn Almodovar, while Justin got Barbie Marshall, Brian Merel, Royce Wagner and Clemenza Caserta.
On the Blue team (Justin), Clemenza prompted chef Gordon Ramsay to think that he wanted to sabotage his temporary boss when he sent out raw salmon. On the other side of the kitchen, Dana ruined the Red brigade's pace when she overcooked the scallops and failed to follow other orders. Meanwhile, Royce of the Blue brigade had troubles in the fish station.
When it's time to serve the final tables, Dana forced Christina to re-fire the entire ticket when she sent out raw pork, while Justin ran out of rib-eye after Barbie fired up her rib-eyes wrong. Justin later substituted rib-eyes for fillets.
After the final challenge, Christina and Justin stood in front of the double doors and it was the former's door which opened, meaning she won the competition. "It's so completely overwhelming," she said as she nabbed a head chef position at Gordon Ramsay Steak at the Paris Hotel in Las Vegas. "I can't wait to go out to Vegas and keep pushing that bar higher and higher until I f***ing touch the stars."
She added later in a statement, "I am so proud of my team for breaking their backs during prep and service. Despite our differences throughout the season, I honestly couldn't have picked a better crew. A huge thank you to Robyn, Kimmie, Patrick and my bestie, Dana! After the most intense months of my life...I AM Vegas-BOUND!"
Ramsay, meanwhile, praised Christina's passion, talent and leadership skills. "We had some great talent in the kitchen on Season 10, but throughout this competition Christina stood out and proved herself as both a skilled chef and a leader in the kitchen," the British restaurateur stated. "Her hard work and dedication is obvious, and I look forward to seeing what she does at GR Steak."
- Tyga Caught With Mystery Blonde Following Kylie Jenner Reunion
- Demi Lovato Flaunts Her Naked Butt in Promotional Images for 'Body Say'
- Jonah Hill and Miles Teller Are Pro Money in New 'War Dogs' Trailer
- Chrissy Teigen Runs Outside Half Naked With Baby Luna During Hotel Fire Drill
- How Taylor Swift's New Romance With Tom Hiddleston Will Influence Her Music?
- Harry Styles Signs a Whopping $80 Million Record Deal
- Iggy Azalea Slams Nick Young's Baby Mama, Accuses Her of Wanting Attention and Money
- 'Harry Potter' Star Tom Felton Joins 'The Flash' as Series Regular. Is He an Ally or Foe?